KG1 or LKG Admission in Dubai/Sharjah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Falss, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Falss

Falss New IL'ite

Hi All,

Kindly share the real time Questions asked to your son/daughter for the KG1 or LKG admission in Dubai/Sharjah Schools.

Thanks to all so we could prepare our kids better seeking Admission for 2015/2016 April Term Admission.

I have even heard that this time is going to be strict 4 years of age completion. any views ??

2. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi Falss,
    It is true,I have already enquired in IHS.they said the kid should complete 4 years by 31st july 2015.As far as I know the interview questions will be simple like shapes,colors and answering some of basic questions like name,parents name,age etc..

3. poonam25

poonam25 New IL'ite

Hi everybody,
    can anybody tell me when will the admissions for kg 1 April 2015-2016 start....my son's DOB is 11.05.2011...any idea regarding iihs dso and kgs admission forms...anybody trying for the same schools please do let me know so can be in contact..

4. Charubhargava

Charubhargava New IL'ite

Hello everyone . My son will be 4year old in jan2016 . I'm also worried about his admission. Can anybody let me know about the interview questions . And the best school list in Sharjah as I'm living in Ajman so I can only be send him in Sharjah ... I heard a lot that most of the kids are not be able of cracked the interviews as the questions are irrelevant .. Can somebody please help me by suggesting question so I can prepare my kid accordingly ..

Thanx
    charu

5. Charubhargava

Charubhargava New IL'ite

Hi is ur son got admission in any school ... Plz help me by sharing the interview questions !!!!