world nursery quasis

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by sumalathaa, Aug 27, 2013.

1. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning World nursery in quasis area for my 2.5 yrs daughter, can anyone pls give feedback who are / were in the mentioned nursery.

Thanks in advance.

2. naja123

naja123 New IL'ite

Hi sumalathaa, my daughter has been there for one year. Really an excellent nursery, where she learned many concepts and developed an interest in paiting and colouring. Also she improved a lot on her communication. I highly recommend the nursery. Principal also is good. Her classteacher was Asma, who was very energetic. Go ahead!!!

3. shiringandhi

shiringandhi New IL'ite

hi, my daughter is going to the same nursery. she started when she was 2.2. years old n she finished a whole year. however we joined her very early. n she is still small to join any school hence we are still continuing with the same nursery. I m very satisfied with the performance of nursery. her class teacher is miss Rinki. she is really great. she understands my daughters mood n brings out the best in her.

4. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for reply and sorry for late response.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  5. Kris04

Kris04 New IL'ite

Hi! I would like to share my experience. Before, my daughter have this tantrums more or less on a daily basis. Me and my husband would sometimes get to exhausted. Then we've decided to enroll her to a nursery which might be good for her since she'll be meeting new people. Our daughter entered Mosaic nursery, after a few months we've seen the good results. She's been less traumatic and more jolly. We think its the nursery's fun filled activities and new friends that had helped our daughter.

6. lotusriya

lotusriya New IL'ite

Hi IL's,

World nursery might be good long back but now its no more the same.I sent my kid for few days and im not satisfied. The teachers are very rude . All the teachers are changed and they r no more encouraging. my kid became stubborn and talks very loud after going to the nursery which was not the same before going to nursery.Learning curve is zero.

When it comes to hygiene, the rooms are very small and the toilets are very dirty.

Please dont send ur kids to this place.