DPS Academy-Academic City Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by RoopaShankar, Jun 18, 2013.

1. RoopaShankar

RoopaShankar New IL'ite

Hi there, Does anyone know about the DPS academy in acacdemic city, how is the school? We need the reviews from the parents of the kids studying there, as we are willing to enroll our son there for KG1 in April'2014.

Kindky help.....

2. homemaker

homemaker Platinum IL'ite

Hi Roopa

Am also planning to put my daughter there..Did you got any reviews?

ILites Do any of your kids studying there??Can you please share with us.

3. jayasithesh

jayasithesh New IL'ite

hi roopa,
    have u got any information about the dks academy....since it is newly opened no one doesn't have idea about the school.....am also planiing to join my son for kG1 there...if u know about it pls share it....

4. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    If it is DPS, you can be assured that the educational standard will be top notch, no doubt about that. Much superior to the GEMS schools in every way.

5. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Since the edit button just disappeared, I would add that the above is of course just my opinion. I'm sure there are several parents satisfied with different GEMS schools, just as there are numerous happy parents of DPS students! Each parent has a different yardstick and different expectations of schools. So good luck :)

6. priya15nov

priya15nov New IL'ite

hi all,
    Iam moving to dubai in march and want to know how difficult it is to get admission in dps dubai for my son- we want him to join 1st std in dubai. do we physically need to be present to apply? or can we do through friends? also, my son is now 5.5 yrs old. we plan to live in discovery gardens as its close to my husbands office.
    kindly help...any information is appreciated.
    thanks

7. glory19

glory19 Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Its extremely difficult to get admission in Dps, Dubai. Admission process starts 6 months prior to the session. Your son will have to give an entrance test to get through. More details u can get by visiting Dps school website & by speaking to the Registrar. Goodluck!

Ps: There's a new Dps school (icse) which is newly opened, so I think it will be easier for you to get admission there. But plz chk with the school for more details.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  8. priya15nov

priya15nov New IL'ite

Thanks glory will do!

1 person likes this.
  9. DivyaRakesh

DivyaRakesh New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I have enrolled my son in Indian international School Dubai Silicon Oasis for KG 1 2014-2015 year. I am looking for after school day care in DSO. Please let me know any day care facilities available within Dubai Silicon Oasis.

10. manjuviju

manjuviju New IL'ite

Does anyone kw abt dps acadamy dubai, is thr ny parent whose kid s alreadyvstudying thr? Pls rply