Admission for KG1 for year 2014 - 2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Daman, May 27, 2013.

1. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

Thank you niru and saps for the snack ideas...

Are you accompanying your kid on the first day of school niru? my son never sits properly when we travel together in any means of transport...so iam worried how he will travel alone..i know there are attenders in the bus,but still tensed..

2. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

No dear becoz my son was goin to nursery soo he know hw to travel alone wid out us . But still I am tensed becoz he was going in van nw it's big bus but I am sure he vil manage . Soo I guess ur son goes to kgs rt orientation on Monday rt

3. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

Hai niru..

Orientation day was on 24th..got the uniforms,identity card,books etc... Hope everything goes fine on the first day... When i talk to my kid about the school,he is very happy..so i feel he will adapt to the new surroundings soon..anyways iam sending you a PM..Just check...and wish your son ALL THE BEST and happy school going..friendssmiley

4. jayabruhath

jayabruhath New IL'ite

Dear All,

We are new to Dubai. Kindly help us in finding good schools for my son of 3.8 years old.

Thanks