Admission for KG1 for year 2014 - 2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Daman, May 27, 2013.

1. Poorniman85

Poorniman85 New IL'ite

Hi...I am new to this forum...anyone please let me know abt the fee structure of international indian high school, dso for kg2

2. JOANNA31

JOANNA31 New IL'ite

hi we did nt get IHS LOTS so planning to send my son indian international school DSO can you plz tell how is school?our number 230 ,,so we will get or what its first come first serve basis right?

3. JOANNA31

JOANNA31 New IL'ite

hi poornima i think 830 /month then transport exta whre are you staying....we are in alnadha sharjah,,,,i think its far from our place since we did not get admission anywhere i planned to send him on IIS DSO.HOW IS THE SCHOOL...I HAVE NOT MUCH IDEA ABOUT SCHOOL WE NEED TO REGISTER BY 18TH MONDAY,,,KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXP WITH THE SCHOOL IF YOU KNOW
    THANKS

4. JOANNA31

JOANNA31 New IL'ite

HI Anies mom

did you pay the amount and register for IIS dso?how is the school?we have appiled also our registration number 230...hope we will get,,,kindly reply to me about school we are staying in sharjah i think its far but still i have no other choice

5. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi Joanna,
    Why do you say that you have no other choice left? What about DPS Shj, GEMS Millennium Shj, Ryan, Leaders, Our Own Shj, etc? Have you tried at all of these schools? DSO is really very very far from Sharjah for a KG1 child to travel twice everyday, I feel.

6. Mini28

Mini28 New IL'ite

Hi Navya,

Did you registered successfully at Our Own English school? It seems only female applicants are accepted now. But i want to apply for my son. If you know when they will open for male applicants?Thanks..

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. Aniesmom

Aniesmom New IL'ite

Hi Joanna,

We did register for IIS on 14/11/13. Ours was in the first set so had to pay earlier. I am still thinking whether to send her there as we don't know any parents of kids studying there. The only thing that is appealing is the fact that it is run by IHS management. If you are staying in Sharjah it will indeed be an ordeal for your little one. Why don't you try schools in Sharjah? There are schools who have still not closed admission. Another thing with DSO registration is that they ask you to pay the admission fees the very next day. Ours is tomorrow and I am still thinking what to do. As your number is within the 300 range I don't think it will be an issue getting through but then again the travel will be an issue. Hope this helps!
    Don't lose heart everyone is going through the same so hang in there and try your best for your precious one. All the Best!

8. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

HI Mini

I tried to apply our own English but its only for female students and siblings..really worried even applied for IIS..but no is above 600..dont have hope..

9. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi navya and chandini
    i tried to apply in our own english high school dubai but its only for girls soo i cant apply nw , i had applied in our own indian school jus nw ,and waiting for reply from gulf indian high school and kgs .

10. Aniesmom

Aniesmom New IL'ite

Hi Navya,

Dont lose hope. Rajagiri is still to start admissions and DSO might have people not paying the admission fees....so there is still chance of you getting through....Our own is right now registering only for girls and siblings but I am sure there will be registration for boys in the coming days....All the best!