Admission for KG1 for year 2014 - 2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Daman, May 27, 2013.

1. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

HI reshmi
    If you have informed the school then no probs... iam done with the payment today...fingers crossed..15th is going to be a big day for all moms who have registered at IHS...and lets hope for the best..friendssmiley

2. Aniesmom

Aniesmom New IL'ite

Hi All,

Anyone applied for Indian International School, Silicon Oasis? I just registered and got the date as 14th Nov 2013 to pay the registration fees. If anyone is planning to send their children make sure you register fast as they are on first come first serve basis and have only 300 seats. Hurry up!!
    All the best for the 15th!!

3. Aniesmom

Aniesmom New IL'ite

Hi Again...

Anyone here knows the fees for KG1 in Indian International School, Silicon Oasis ? It is not mentioned on their website...and also how is the school?

4. LotusAura

LotusAura Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    My friends' kids go to Indian International School, Silicon Oasis. Please note that this school follows the CBSE-I (not the regular cbse) curriculum and has classes from KG 1 till Grade 5 only, as on this year. They seem to be fairly satisfied with the school. Not too great, not bad, according to them. Each parent has a different yardstick for satisfaction. Ultimately, we all must rely on our own personal research and assessment before enrolling our child in any school.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  5. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi all
    I want to know if anyone taking their kids on 15 th on draw date to ihs . I am confused , I hav to send my hubby alone or hav to go wid kid . If anyone going wid their kid inform me .

6. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

Hi niru..

Its not compulsory to bring your kid for draw..yesterday I had gone with my husband and two kids as we had to go to some other place after the fee payment..there were many fathers,mothers and kids too..met some moms and it was a nice experience for me except that they made us wait for some time.

7. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi navya
    soo 15th ur going wid ur kids for draw , even I am planning to bring my kid for draw . All the best to u for draw . Tc c ya

8. mrschandini

mrschandini Senior IL'ite

hey niru n navya...!!!

IHS shakehead wat abt u ppl..???

9. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi chandini
    even ma side:hiya , soo next plan which school ur planning .

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  10. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

hi chandini and niru ...:thumbsdown no luck at IHS..iam registering at our own English high school today...any other schools? please share..