playschools at karama

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by RupaKannan, May 12, 2013.

1. RupaKannan

RupaKannan Junior IL'ite

Hi there,

I have moved into dubai from mumbai. Just 15 days old in dubai. I stay at al karama behind spinneys.

My son is going to be 2 this july and post thy after 2 or 3 months I thinking to put him in a playschool nearby.

Could neone plz suggest some playschools at or around al karama?

Since I m very new to dubai with no frends around, would really be interested to engage with indus ladies groups and be a part.

Please do let me know how we can get together.

regardr
    RupaKannan

2. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

1.Kids Talent Centre- Al Karama +971-4-3370420

2.New Dubai Nursery- Al Satwa Main Rd right side (mankhool rd. near Ramada hotel) /

3.Little Learners Nursery - 04-3984900

4.Little Nest Nursery- Al Satwa Main Rd left side mankhool---+971-4-3983311

5.Toddlers International Nursery---Al mankhool--(toddlersintlnursery.com)----- +9714 3983111

6.Happy Home Nursery---Al Karama--+9714-3961995

Hope it helps

3. RupaKannan

RupaKannan Junior IL'ite

4. Myth26

Myth26 New IL'ite

Hi I am new to Dubai and live in oudmetha, I have a two year and 5 months old son and trying to find a playschools for him, can anyone provide with some information.

5. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    My son is going to Hope montessori nursery in mankhool road..It is really good..I see lot of improvements both acedamically and his behaviour wise.

6. Kris04

Kris04 New IL'ite

Hi! I would like to share my experience. Before, my daughter have this tantrums more or less on a daily basis. Me and my husband would sometimes get to exhausted. Then we've decided to enroll her to a nursery which might be good for her since she'll be meeting new people. Our daughter entered Mosaic nursery, after a few months we've seen the good results. She's been less traumatic and more jolly. We think its the nursery's fun filled activities and new friends that had helped our daughter.