pls help me ...nurseries in bur dubai..

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by nimishavarma, Dec 27, 2012.

1. nimishavarma

nimishavarma New IL'ite

Hello Frnds,

Eventhough i have been a regular follower of the forum since long,tday only i thought of registering myself n b a part of IL'es.

Recently my husbands work place has shifted to dubai,n myself wit our 2.5ys old lil angel wud b soon joinin him.since v hav taken flat in bur dubai.it wud b really kindful if u guys jus help me to find good nursery for my daughter.being an keralite she only speaks n understands malayalam,otherdan a very few english words,so bit worried abt dat too..i hav found few nurseries like britishorchard,kids talent,art kids etc,but realy dont hav any idea abt de place n de nurseries out der,so its difficult me to choose one.and also de fee structure has nt mentioned in the respective sites too...

so,pls pals,help me out....

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
    Nimisha.

2. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii Nimisha,

you can check with new dubai nursery, its really good one, my daughter and frends kids went there only, we are very happy with them , particularly its closer to our homes. even we stay in burdubai. hardly 10min. fee structure is 1050dhs per month. there is one more toddlers international nursery i think. that is also good

3. ehsaas

ehsaas New IL'ite

Dear NImisha

Welcome to Dubai. I am a working mother of a 2 year old boy and my son goes to Happy Home Nursery since he was 9 months and he is more than happy there in the nursery rather than being at home. all the nannies and staff are pretty friendly and good. Though initially I had few concerns regarding his feeding and diapers changing and all that but now they all love both of us.. They have a part time nurse who stays from morning 7 till 2 , she is a malyali , whereas others are srilankan, indian and philipinos. But , i believe it is always goodfor your child to learn english since we are staying in a multicultural environment . As a second language you can teach her malyalam... You can explore more details from this no. 04-3961995 and let me know if you need any other information.
    Good Luck !
    Anju

4. Kris04

Kris04 New IL'ite

To all parents out there, I would like to share my experience with Mosaic nursery. They have spacious classrooms for around 16 kids. My 2 yr old daughter have been there for a year now. I can see the changes in her from being shy to being friendly and acts as a leader to others. I truly appreciate the results.

5. lepetitpoucet01

lepetitpoucet01 New IL'ite

The lepetitpoucet School, Dubai is an International school, reflecting the diverse nature of students and the context of the UAE as centre of innovation and growth. We work to international standards based around the English National Curriculum, but with a strong programme of Arabic and English language to ensure that all students have good communication skills.

An overview of some Nurseries, Kindergartens, Nursery Schools and Pre-Schools in Dubai for expat parents.

6. AnzinaAhmed

AnzinaAhmed New IL'ite

Mosaic Nursery is the best choice for the child’s formative years involving development since their lecturers are picked for educative qualifications, experience and a demonstrated passion for coaching.