Happy home Nursery review

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by oceanblue, Aug 21, 2010.

1. oceanblue

oceanblue New IL'ite

hello,
    my son is 2.5 & I am planning to put him nursery.Since i am from bur dubai I saw few nurseries & so far l liked only 1 nursery Happy home nursery.
    Anyone's kiddo goes to that nursery?howz the nursery & staff.It will be great if you can suggest me something about that.Well I have seen Toddlers & British orchard but thats out of my budget:hide:.Also New Dubai nursery & little star but quiet far from my home.So Ideal is Happy home nursery.Pls help me ladies.:rotfl

2. suman04112005

suman04112005 Junior IL'ite

Where do u stay in burdubai?? In dubai in red hot sun, u need to send ur son in bus only to any nursery. so distance should not be an issue. My son joined in kids talent centre which is in karama and with same budget as happy home. i dont know about happy home but kids talent centre is OK.

3. Aneeshamotwani

Aneeshamotwani New IL'ite

Hi,

After reading about Kids Talent and Happy Home nursery on IL...I went to have a look at both of them...as i had to put my son to a nursery....Kids Talent to me seemed as a creche more than a nursery....and Happy Home seemed ok...but later after going to British Orchard I was not two minds that i should put my son to British Orchard....Believe me the money is worth it.....

Aneesha

4. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

i aneesha,
    I am starting nursery at home i teach all the concept based education. Art & craft. It is all preschool based syllabus to make kid ready for kindergarten. Right now i m in india ll be back on Sept 18th. If interested reply back

Regards
    Priya

5. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Where are you located? And what are your charges?

6. priyalalwani

priyalalwani Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I stay in rolla street beind khaleej centre and i carge 350/- dhs per month

Regds
    Priya

7. nanulohia

nanulohia New IL'ite

hi priya kindly let me know if you still teach kids at your place i have a 2 year old daughter. if yes plz do let me know your charges and your location.

varsha

8. jayamohata

jayamohata New IL'ite

hello,
    can u tell me which nursurry u prefered for u're son as i am also planning for Happy Home Nurserry for my 27 month old daughter.
    Thanks
    Jaya

9. ashley

ashley New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Kindly give me your contact details, I have a daughter of 2.5 years and would like to sent her to a nursery in Bur dubai

10. AartiRatnani

AartiRatnani New IL'ite

Hi priya, i am a new member here. would just like to know if u need any assistant trs. with u. i am a graduate from bombay and am currently a housewife with 2 school going kids. i stay quite close to your place i.e. behind ramada hotel...i would be intersted to assist..thnx..aarti:)