1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

need help in selecting preschool

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Bay Area' started by lalithasathish, Mar 2, 2012.

1. lalithasathish

lalithasathish Silver IL'ite

hi,
    i recently moved from india and am currently located in palo alto , california..could anyone please suggest me some good preschools in sunnyvale or nearby area for my 3 yr old son?i have contacted few schools, but want to know if any one has first hand experience in these schools?
    Here's the list of schools i have contacted and few other schools i will be contacting shortly for a tour..
    The reason for this thread being i read some very good and also some worst reviews for all the preschools i have come across..so am utterly confused now..glad if anyone can help me out please...

List goes as below :

Contacted schools:

1.Jeena preschool : I had a tour of this school yesterday. There are about 7 students in this school and 2 teachers. Total capacity is 12 students. It has very good review rating online but when i see it am not fully convinced with this rating though it seems quite ok..

2. Stratford preschool : sunnyvale-De Anza park..
    Spoke to them over phone and fixed an appointment for school tour. But the ratings make me confused ..some have rated it very good and some very bad..

3. Kindercare : contacted them and fixed an appointment..again ratings are varying in this school..

4. Challenger : Yet to contact them..

5. One world montessori , Rainbow montessori : Yet to contact them ..

Any other schools in this area with first hand experience would be of great help to me...please help me out..

PS : we will be moving to sunnyvale or nearby areas shortly depending on the outcome of the schools we select or get admitted into...

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Which school is your daughter going to now? I am in the same situation. Thinking about One World Montessori. Any reviews?