Info about Noah's ark nursery Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by deba19, Jun 16, 2009.

1. deba19

deba19 New IL'ite

Hi All

Can anybody tell me more about Noah's ark nursery in Abu Dhabi..how good is the place?
    And Humpty dumpty nursery does it now take kids only after 2 yrs? Their website is down and the old links say it's open for 1-4 yr olds, yet when i called they told only 2 yr olds are taken.

Any suggestions on a good nursery near and around Najda area for 1.5 yr old?

Regards,
    Deba

2. sobharam

sobharam New IL'ite

Hi deba..,

Noah's ark is good.My daughter went there for pre school..some one and half year back.i don't know present situation.Teachers are changed now. can try in Sarah Nursery behind KFC,Airport Road.its a good one.i will give u some nurseries in abudhabi..u personaly visit the place ...then u can understand the situation....whether its good or bad...

http://www.steppingstones.ae/

http://www.firststeps.ae/index.htm

http://www.jigsaw-nursery.com/jigsaw-nursery/HomePage.aspx

But in my opinion Sarah is good.:thumbsup..its my own opinion..lets see what other ladies has to say...

3. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

not sure about noah ark's.. some say it's good, but one of my friends didnt have a good opinion.. i guess you have to experience it to realise..

i heard Sara nursery is a good one too.. my son goes to Bright beginnings..he's loving it there and i like it too. they have their website you can check it out, but their branches are in buteen and mushrif.

humpty dumpty do take kids before 2 years, may b they dont' have seats available right now. but they are very good. my brother's kids go there, it's a good choice as well.

the only problem you would face is to get admission for your kid, i had to put my son on the waiting list in december '07 before he got admissions last september for the new term.

best of luck :thumbsup..do try and apply in a couple of nurseries asap..

let us know when you decide!

4. deba19

deba19 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your info. Would surely take ur suggestion and check out sarah nursery and couple more if required.

Thanks once again.
    bye

5. deba19

deba19 New IL'ite

Hi there...
    Thanks a lot for your reply. Yeah had called Bright Beginnings but they are too full and have a long waiting list it seems. Will check on Sarah nursery and maybe put her name in humpty dumpty too in the waiting list .

Thanks again
    bye

6. experience

experience New IL'ite

I took my child to Noah's ark and regret everyday about my decision until I took him to giggles nursery. I paid more but I feel my child is safe and healthy now.

7. myvoice

myvoice New IL'ite

Hi expeiance!

Am new to the group.. am curious as to why you had such a bad experiance with Noah's ark ?

My boy who has started school this April 2011 and who is in daycare there too, enjoys his day a lot. In fact, Mariyam who takes care of the day care kiddos is very keen on ensuring fussy tots like my son finishes his 'dabba', which infact gives me a lot of relief. My little one, is so hale and hearty and full of life in Noah's Ark, thus was wondering what happened to your little baby you gave the bad review.

1 person likes this.
  8. raji066

raji066 New IL'ite

Iam planning to admit my 2 year old daughter in Noah's arc nursery -Mussafah branch from Jan 2013
    Any feedback is welcome.
    Any one currently enrolled there?

9. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

Hi everybdy,

Can anybody suggest a good nursery school in Mussafah area with reasonable fees. Any reviews abt Noah's Ark and the fees? Any feedback would be welcome. Thanking in advance.

Sapna

10. renumanu

renumanu New IL'ite

Ys my son is going there and whch finish this march in his nursery. I feel its a good place. First one month he was not so willing to go but after that he likes to go and now he himself tells he will go to school. we found a lot of change in him after leaving to noha's ark. Teachers and the principle are also good.