Nursery/Play schools in Abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by preenanair, May 25, 2009.

1. preenanair

preenanair New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am new to Abudhabi found IL to be very interesting and would like to be a part of it.I would like to know the names of some nursery or play school for my 2 1/2 year old daughter.It would be highly appreciated if any one can guide me about some nursey or playschool managed by kerala people.
    cheers,
    preena :)

2. hareena

hareena New IL'ite

hi preena

where r u living in AUH. did u find any nursery schools. sara nursery is a good one.

lovable

hareena

3. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Sara nursery is the best nursery in Abudhabi.My son enjoys the classes very much and he has learned a lot within a short time.Most of his playmates are keralites and his teacher is also from kerala.

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi preena,

Welcome to Abu dhabi....Here as hareena and sethu said Sara Nursery is good one. Even my son studied in Sara. Teaching and Taking care of the kids are really good. Hope your daughter learns more and have fun in Sara. All the best:thumbsup

5. purvidr

purvidr New IL'ite

hey i would just confirm what all indians wud say, Sara nursery is the best!!!