BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

I call ICK and they tell me that admissions for LKG is aldready over :( They are taking kids from Sara Nursery itself..and when i asked them if all kids from Sara nursery will go all the way to mussafa , the lady told me YES they are willing to make that sacrifice(!) After persisting she told me that i can be on a waiting list but there is no gaurantee that i will get a seat.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm...see if u look in my posts in previous pages u'll find v hd discussions over tis.I went to ICK on sunday last week n got my child registered for grade1.n yes i heard tat ppl who went to ICK on monday for admissions to KG1 got waiting list numbers...may b bcoz by then seats were full. My guess is bcoz theres always more rush to KG1 tats y d seats of Kg1 got over soo soon.N practically speaking those who stay in Abudhabi city might not want to shift their child to musaffah.the +ves of tis school is tat it belongs to a reputed group bt -ves of it is tat for those who stay in city its too far.in my case i didnt hv too many options i live in musaffah n there ws as such no school wid good facilities so i thought brightriders might b good option.i hope it comes upto everybody's expectations

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

BTW a very happy new year to every1!!!

4. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2013. I am a new member to this forum.

I live in Abu Dhabi city. My son goes to Sara Nursery and i already completed the registration in KG1 for my Son in Bright Riders School. If i get a place in Abu Dhabi Indian School (ADIS) through their lottery system, Should i take the place in that school or should i stick on to Bright Riders School ? Which will be better for KG1 (ADIS or Bright Riders) ?

5. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

Hi Congrats for having secured the seat in BrightRiders.

I think if you are staying in the city then ADIS will be a good option if you manage to get thru their lottery system.

But if you are staying in Mussafah, then go for Bright Riders.

Anyways both the schools are from the same management so more or less I guess they will function in the same manner, ADIS however has an advantage because its already established many years ago while Bright Riders have yet to make their infrastructure.

6. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

I heard that Bright Riders School will follow CBSE-I (International). So far in AUH all schools follow CBSE including ADIS. I think in Dubai couple of schools follow CBSE-I. Anyone has further information on this CBSE-I and what advantage it could bring in ?

7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Dear fmifmi
    If you stay in abudhabi city then go for ADIS and if you stay in musaffah then try brightriders

8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

From what i read in their brochure the curriculum is CBSE with ADEC activities for life

9. shenaz4u

shenaz4u New IL'ite

hii ..im called ICK today to enquire bout kg2 admision for ma child..they told admissions already closed...there is no seat..i heard they will start admission only after school reopens...today its 3rd but all booked nw itself..school open only on 6th after winter vacation...pls help how i will get

10. shenaz4u

shenaz4u New IL'ite

yes dear..i too called..the lady told the same will put in waiting list..but i heard ths school wil have memore seats..if they r shifting ick means how the outside child will get seat there