BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. geetharar

geetharar Senior IL'ite

hi dinny

I am comp graduate but had experience in customer service... Interested in prof job. If you come across anything of that sort pls let me know.

rgds
    Geetha

2. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

Hehehe..It was a guess, that all..which turned lucky ;)
    wht exactly do u mean like less activities in EFIA? Planning for the time being KG1/2 in EFIA..thts the only option I have:(

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi shinyasma
    By less activities i meant when i my child was in noahs ark he had sand play twice in a week and waterplay once in month this was on regular basis.And almost every week they made art and crafts.And they had so many days to celebrate red,green,earth day( when they would plant something in school and also sow sime seeds in a cup which they can bring home) etc etc.kids were always busy and every week they had something special.In EFIA now they are trying to bring in lot of activities.But as such they get less time to play.i dont want my son to just study specially at this age.Because of absence of ground inside their school compound i dont think even kids of higher classes play much in school.Thats one strong reason i wanted to shift my child.But my son's Kg1 and kg2 teachers in EFIA were really good and they taught kids many things outside the book.

4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Brightriders update: today evening i went to check on the work progress.its good to see the walls now.

5. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

hi dinny..how are u...felt like laughing reading ur comment....isnt the school completed already , that u mentioned that you can see the walls now...how come they are taking admissions then??? confused....i presume they are almost finished...ur the expert after knowing ur background ...tkcr n kip in touch

6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Sorry essa but i must say u never read the threads and the posts in it properly...In the previous posts i have mentioned it sooooooo many times that the school is not ready yet.And for the same reason i had once called their office to know if they'll b able to complete it before the next academic year.That was 2nd week of december and then not even the walls were ready and the piling was going on(ILites am sorry that i have to repeat it again and again but then essa i guess has missed it...so bear it for essa.. ;)just kidding)....Then the school authorities told me that because they will be opening only till grade4 this year so only that much part of the school's structure will be completed by april.....now essa reread my post again :D kidding yaar!!! Just chill

7. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

hilarious...thanks again..we shud become friends off IL too..hahahhah arre yaar im still learning this site...u know when i open any topic..i read the 1st page and then last there is vacant space saying 'Post quick reply'...so i think that the topic is over.. jsut realised that there are page nos as well ummm...still learning ...SO bear with me folks...u know the great admin people shud remove that space ..so that we can turn the page cam continue till end of last comment..u get me rite..hahhaha..but i lov reading ur funny mesages...u know some one else could have got angry and blasted u......'muje badnaam kar rahi he...kamini' u know like that type of lines..filmy ishtyle.....
    not me...dont worry im still laughing reading ur mesg..chal tkcre yaar....enjy ur saturday....

8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Essa i must say u r quite a sport.N dont worry i am also taking baby steps in IL.We are in same ship :)

9. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

dinny...i must ask were u trying to really put me down by passing that previous comment...its just that i have 2 adorable kids...4yrs n 1yr..so i cant seem to have the proper time to really read and follow up on the relevant topics,....anyways hope we are in the same ship..coz i think ur ship is already sailing while mine has just left the shore...

10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Essa i can understand your situation because i am mother too. Never mind from next time i'll take care to update you on things happening on this thread.