Our Owns School- Information required Plz (or even Bhavan's)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by melaiene, Sep 28, 2012.

1. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am looking to enrol my child in Our Owns (if i get a seat). What i would like to know is as per website they have said we can fill up online application and keep a copy of the reference number.

1. Can I fill up the application now for 2013 start of school.
    2. Whats the immediate next procedure for getting admission.

Plz do give me as much input for getting admission to this school. Dont wanna miss this golden opportunity and continue my child in ICK, as anyways ICK is shifting to Mussaffah i heard.

Anyone having any ifnormation about getting admission in Bhavans,like when they issue applications,if they have online applications, etc plz plz give the details across.

Would appreciate as many answers as this is my only hope for schools.

2. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

hi mel,

i believe the 2013 admission process starts in december, from the website it looks like they are looking to register for sept 2012 session only.
    ick is an excellent school which provides a good foundation for 1st standard - heard the rumor that they are shifting to mussaffah as well.
    last year i had gone to our own for kg admission for my dd and was told at that they were not taking admission for 2012-2013 school year as they were going to be moving to mussaffah in 2013 and had stopped admissions. not sure if this is still the case.

3. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

Well, confirmed news comes from few parents I met around this week. ICK is definetly shifting to Mussaffah. And ICK will be probably re-named to Bright Riders where the school goes from KG-12.

So direct admission for Sara Nursery Kids.

Had a feeler about Our Owns stopping admission only for KG sections as they were asked to Mussaffah as well. Looks like we all indians are expected to move there as well :)