Schools in AbuDhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by raves, Jun 25, 2012.

1. raves

raves New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for the details of the Indian Schools in Abu-Dhabi for my son.

I am male from Mumbai, relocating in Abu-Dhabi. I apologize for posting a thread on this website but I am in real urgency to get the details of the schools in Abu-Dhabi. And with my personal experience I know that ladies can give right guidance about the list and standard of the schools, alongwith admission procedure and timeline.

My son is 4 and half, right now studying in UKG in Mumbai, under CBSE board. One of the school I called in Abu-Dhabi told me that I can get admission for him in month of September. But for that I need to get his Leaving Certificate from his current school. So he can continue to study till August end and then he can come down to Abu-Dhabi and can try for admission here. Now I am bit sceptical about the fact that what if does not get the admission.

So kindly help me with following things:-
    1. List of schools in Abu-Dhabi (standard of school in descending order)
    2. Documents I need to get his admission
    3. Any other relevant information which will help me in admission procedure.

I was also been told that schools do ask for some sort of donations. Is it mandatory and how this donation stuff works?

Regards,
    Raves

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Where you plan to stay?
    Abu Dhabi city or Musaffah or Mohammed Bin Zayed city or Khalifa City ?????

Inside Abu Dhabi means, Abu Dhabi Indian school is best, but the admission is over . The terms are April to march...So will get application in Nov / dec and interview by Jan end / Feb start...

Musaffah ----you have lot of choices.
    About Donation,,,,,,,,,,,This is the first time Iam heard..........According to my knowledge --NO DONATion.
    Attested TC + birthcertificate............This can be done fast with the help of typing centres in Abu Dhabi or personally also can be done.