Are there any good schools in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Sakyas, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Sakyas

Sakyas New IL'ite

Hi,

Like to join you as this is also my problem "finding a good CBSE school in abu dhabi". I have three boys and have been living here past 6 years and i have tried three schools "Little flower, leens and now bhavans" and planning to change them to Our Own next year. Just imagine the plight of my kids, they are now in Gr. 5 and 6.

ADIS is no longer the same as it used to be before, my cousins also studied there. My colleagues have their kids studying there and are not not happy at all but due to not many options of CBSE schools, they are clinging to it.
    Could anybody please tell me about Our Own or EFIA or Sunrise?

Please help as this is about my kids future...........

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Sunrise is good. My friend's son is studying there, but in Musaffah

3. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

Sakyas,

My daughter is in our own since kg1
    they were the best in those days
    still i find them ok comapred to others

hve heard enough of bhavans
    many of daughter's classmates rushed to bhavans when they started, and some of them still regret the decision
    but some are happy, depends on our perspective how a school shud be

my son is in sunrise now
    the school seems ok , cant comment much as he is just in kg1

and EFIA is a big NO if u ask me
    they will rank low among others
    have got my friend's son there

haya

4. aadity

aadity New IL'ite

Hi, my daughter is in EFIA, she likes it...but I agree, the overall school situation is really wanting in Abu Dhabi :(

5. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

DPS will open in Abu Dhabi next year . Next year Adec will inspect all private schools in Abu Dhabi, so we will know which school is performing better .

6. athiragau

athiragau New IL'ite

Like to join you as this is also my problem "finding a good CBSE school in abu dhabi".

"A good CBSE school in abu dhabi is not existing somebody have to start yet hence no point in searching for it. Only ADIS got reasonably good infrastructure". In my openion those parents whose children study well say their school is good others complain about school. this is true for ADIS,BHAVANS,SUNRISE and even WISDOM also.Not to provoke any body but a this is my personal observation from past 6yrs.

I have three boys and have been living here past 6 years and i have tried three schools "Little flower, leens and now bhavans" and planning to change them to Our Own next year. Just imagine the plight of my kids, they are now in Gr. 5 and 6.

Changing school every year is not a good option. It wil affect your child's development. Please speak patiently with teachers and principal. my daughter is studying in Bhavans in first standard. we were not at all happy initially(during first 4-5 months during KG2 last year) but now finds she enjoys her school by judging her i will say school is good but fee is high.

Bhavans generally follow a stress free education till 5th standard. their teaching materials and methods are good. But problem is school is new and some teachers are not that experienced. Please share your openion about higher classes. is it that bad?

ADIS is no longer the same as it used to be before, my cousins also studied there. My colleagues have their kids studying there and are not not happy at all but due to not many options of CBSE schools, they are clinging to it.
    Could anybody please tell me about Our Own or EFIA or Sunrise?

Problem with ADIS is that they do not give any individual attention to students. but they have good infrastructure and for those students who can mange by them self it is a good school. they get good results in +12 but there is ascreening process after +10. EFIA is a big no. OUR OWN only after they move to new campus.

Please help as this is about my kids future...........[/QUOTE]