Distance from tourist club area to Merryland International school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by godsgrace, Jun 7, 2012.

1. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

I'm planning of admitting my daughter to Merryland international school. But I'm confused since I'm still in US and will in AbuDhabi on June22nd. We will be staying in Abudhabi city. So I would like to know how long it will take by school bus as well by car to travel from city(TCA) to school.

Please guide me.

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Welcome dear

It is better to arrange a private bus pickup, as TCA is little congested area and to catch the Big school bus you have come out to main road. But the private bus will come to your building entrance and pick up the child.
    Approximately it takes 35 to 45 mts from TCA to Musaffah 9 Merryland International school. Because the bus stops to pick up the child. Normal travelling time is 30mts.

Instead of taking a flat in TCA why cann't you take a flat in KCA / MBZ area. You get lovely big flats at less price. The Lifeline hospital and NMC hospital is there for your delivery also.
    ALL THE BEST

3. godsgrace

godsgrace Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Nijasav, you have been a great help to me!

You mean to say the Lifeline Hospital is in Mussaffah area? I googled and found it on Electra street which is close to TCA. I am confused. Or are there 2 hospitals with same name?

4. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

There is a BRANCH of Lifeline Hospital in Musaffah also. They are good Gynac are there + NMC branch also is there .
    You got admission in Musaffah 9 Merryland INtl School na, so if you take a flat in MUSAFFAH, it will be easy for your child in traveling and there are very good hospitals are there in mUSaffah 9 area.

During peak hours in morning and afternoon or TRAFFIC JAM or Road making / reparing / expanding ( which happens very often in Abu dhabi) your child is forced to sit in the bus for an hour.

So i suggested to take a flat in MUS