cbse school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by mummy, Apr 1, 2012.

1. mummy

mummy New IL'ite

Can any one tell me the difference between cbse syllabus in indian schools abroad and cbse schools in kerala.....is it same???

Thanks in advance

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

i think very difficult to get answer for this question.. i will tell you about 1989. One of my friend shifted from London to Naliya(a small place in gujrat), she studied same books in London which we used to study in India. We were in Central School C.B.S.E syllabus. Best thing will be you can directly call to the organisation headquarter you can get exact info.

tc,
    Padma

3. Lamees

Lamees New IL'ite

if you havent got an answer i can explain it to u... CBSE is divided into 3 papers.... especially wen u reach 10th board exam ... CBSE outside delhi (it represents all other states cbse schools other dan delhi); cbse delhi(only delhi schools); and cbse foreign(middle east and other schools)

books and portions are same but methd f teaching s different.... in here they make students mug up n basically the coaching s also poor....

main reason is the question paper difference in the board level.... tuffest question paper set is for delhi schools, then outside delhi and den foreign papers.... wen i was doing my 12th(2004-kerala) we got to compare the same question paper of foreign edition... n the questions dat was asked for us in 3 marks session was their 5 marks essay question. n for that tuff paper a kid attempted suicide(dint succeed).... so dats d bassic difference.... method of education and exposure