plannin to move to abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by srinimega, Feb 19, 2012.

1. srinimega

srinimega New IL'ite

hai friends, happy to know that many are from chennai who stayed in abu dhabi now.:thumbsup

pls friends help me to know abt the place muroor, about the admission systems in schools, is possible to get the admission if we come in april or in the june , how will be procedure. wat about the cost of living there? and abt the rental amounts, pls assist me to come over the confussions, for my husband salary they offered is 21000 AE/month.is this ok how much we can save.:idea. expecting ur replies.
    thank you.
    yours lovingly
    megasrini

2. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi...

Welcome to IL.
    I stay nearby muroor actually.Here for schools admission starts n march ,april...it is better to start gettin applications as soon as possible.Here house rent is quite high.But if you can manage getting a flat for less rent then u can do a good saving..All the best

3. srinimega

srinimega New IL'ite

thnks kavitha for ur reply. unforturnately we came to know that getting admissions in schools are very difficult, is this true, really i am worried, suggestions pls.