admission started for 2012-13

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by navis, Dec 11, 2011.

1. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,friends

admisssion have started in Emirates future international academy,mussafa intersted parents give a call or visit the school for furthur requirements.

wisdom high school will be having their admission from 2nd jan2013.

st.joesph and Our own high school are stutting their kg sections so no new admissions.

Abudhabi high school advice parents to check their website:bangcomp: but till now no updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:rant:rant:rant

bhavans mussafa ------after winter vacations.:spin:spin:spin:spin

dear friends kindly add up the information regarding school admissions.
    it would be helpful for all the parents who are really strugling hard to get their kids in a good school.:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.

2. alokgowda

alokgowda Senior IL'ite

hai,
    thank you so much for updating, do u have any idea about
    little flower school and leens school when they start kg1 admissions
    and also which syllabus they follow?
    i will also update if i come across any info

3. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,

both the schools are indianCBSE schools.
    Leens might not give out admissions this yr as they are on to shut down by 2013.(even if they give admission think before u get ur kid registered)
    Little flowerwill give out their admission forms only after Abudhabi indian schools finishes its admisssion.

hope this helps.

4. rekrajs

rekrajs New IL'ite

Hi
    I want to do admission for my son in grade 4, kindly give your feedback about Emirates future international School,Mussafah and Sunrise Private school,Mussafah. So that I can take decision for the admission.

Thanks in advance.

5. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi, reha

every school looks beautiful ,disciplined and studious from outlook, its only when we take admission in them we know their real worth. parents having kids in these schools kindly pour your suggestions.

i really dont know how much its true but some parents from bot
    h these schools infomed us that both these school follows a different book pattern( alittle lower level than other K12 school groups, for slow learners its best as the learning and syllabus goes too slow)

if ur planning for EFIA better to be quick ,i heard the last date for admission is 15december.

6. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi rekha

what about sunrise, musafa. are they started with their admissions?

7. rekrajs

rekrajs New IL'ite

Sunrise,Mussafah will be starting there admission in the first week of Jan'12.

8. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

hi,friends thanks for the good information.i want to make an admission for my daughter.in any indian curriculam school in abudhabi.but she is studying in india.how can i make admission for 2012-2013 academic year.they will accept admission without student.please guide me.my husband is in abudhabi.at present i am in chennai.i am relocating in march to abudhabi

9. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,tasneem
    majority of indian schools will have theiradmissions during 1st week of jan 2012.
    and most of the schools ask students to appear for a oral and written interview during admission.if luck walks everything is possible under sun so ask ur husband to personally go and speak to the principal or chairman.or if u have great recomendation from some famous personalities for admission then nothing to worry.
    ******schools even give admission at the mid of march if some of their students admissions are cancelled or transfered.so if nothing works out then u can even try during march.

10. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

hi Navis.
    Thank you somuch. Really happy to see ur reply.coz i am new to IL.i will tell my husband to and look for the school.i told him also regrding emirates future academy.i think he is trying to get within the city limit the schools.atleast for the one year.he also told me wisdom and indian islahi school.i hope he will make it. We dont know anybody there for recommedation.still i hope for the good.i told my husband to register atleast.
    Thank you.