Leen's Nursery, Abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by prijag, Nov 20, 2011.

1. prijag

prijag New IL'ite

hi friends,

my son is 1.5 yrs now.... planning to put him in a play group.. so that he can burn his energy come back home eat n sleep ... Checked out with Leens Nursery today..got to know about them thru a friend's friend...Could u guys pls help me with some feedback on leens... ???

thanks
    priya:)

2. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi priya,

leens is indeed one of good indian nursery in Ad.but dont u think its too early to send 1.5yrkid to nursery.
    are u looking for a babysitting? .if nursery then it may have clases around 3 hrs in the morning and they might nly have orals and playsection and the kid is back in the afternoon( personally if u are not working then think twice before u drag him to a nursery.

3. prijag

prijag New IL'ite

dear navis,

thanks for ur reply...i m just looking for a play group right now, may be 2-3 hours in the forenoon.. he is getting too bored at home...he hardly plays with any of his toys... we just returned from India after a 2 month vacation... there he went to a play group in one of the nearby schools (My MIL is the HM there) for about 10-15 days..he enjoyed it thoroughly....so now that we are back to Abu he is missing all that fun... so thats y I thought its better to start looking for a play group sort of thing right away... I am not working right now..but plan to do so when he completes 2 yrs...