abudhabi cbse school admissions 2012

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by trijamr, Oct 13, 2011.

1. suju02

suju02 New IL'ite

I am also on the look out - for KG2 n Grade 5 ( Now in dubai - planning to shift ) - Please friends Let me know about the application date n other info's - Thanks

2. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

Hi, every one .really i am very happy to see you all. I am also new to IL and moving to abu dhabi. I am really worried about my daughter education. I heard that getting school admission is bit difficult. So please help me. My husband is working in abudhabi. And he also calling somany schools every day . Recently he called some schools inside the city where he is staying .they said they are not taking any new students for the next year due to changing the school out side the city.and he also bit busy in work always.so dear friends. Please tell me if any schools starting admission.
    Thank you

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi all
    i thought i wld put some light on d admissions.My son is right now studying in Jr.kg, EFIA n last yr i ws also searching for schools.Frm wat i saw in EFIA, there were lots of admissions happening n it happened for 1st term(april-june) n 2nd term(sep-dec).Though in my case i hd already booked a seat for my son in december2010 by paying Dhs 500/-.So his seat ws confirmed n in march all i hd to do ws to pay d full fees tats it!!
    Hope tis helps

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the information Dinny.

1 person likes this.
  5. trijamr

trijamr Junior IL'ite

Hi dinny..
    Could you please share your feedback on EFIA school..I know in this kind of situation it doesnt matter about how good any of the school is..all lies on just gettin into somewhere..still..pls let us know abt the current fee structure bus fees teachin etc etc...and all others kindly let us share details of all other schools just for sake of info....
    Regards
    Trija

6. trijamr

trijamr Junior IL'ite

hi all...
    Sunrise School will start their online application download on 4th jan..Pls visit www.seps-auh.com | Sunrise English Private School for furthur details..by the way renji My mob jus crashed..pls call me as I lost ur num..
    Regards
    Trija

7. rosum

rosum Senior IL'ite

hello trijamr ,

thanks for the valuable info

sunrise school application form is available for download NOW in the above mentioned website.

and

Indian school form will be available on their website on 9th of january 2012.

can anybody update on application forms of Sarah Nursery please

thanks

Rosum

8. sivshankari

sivshankari Gold IL'ite

thanks trija....im looking for admissions in grade 2&7....

9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Hi trija
    sorry for d delay in my reply..
    EFIA- well right now my son's in KG 1 n its goin very well.I mean they give u a parental guide in which they cover everything tat'll be taught tat yr.N in tis case they started teaching with phonic sounds,so d kids understand things very well.Fees-dhs650 per month for KG n bus fees for mussafah-dhs200.
    actually theres a site called dubaifaqs in which they tell u everything from d fees structure to teachers salary n things like student/parent/teacher satisfaction is also rated.its a good site
    Frankly speaking after my son got admission in EFIA everyone told me it was a mistake...n i was scared bt right now am happy wid my decision bcoz ALL's WELL in EFIA :)...i cant predict d future of tis school bt as of now everythings goin good!!

10. trijamr

trijamr Junior IL'ite

thank you dinny for the info..