indian vs international curriculum...

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by kanchanbish, Aug 16, 2011.

1. kanchanbish

kanchanbish New IL'ite

hi all
    just wanna knw which schools r better in abu dhabi, indian or international curriculum..... share ur experience... which one u chose or will choose....
    thanks in advance
    kanchan

2. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hello kanchan,
    firstly it is really difficult to get admission in indian schools here as the proportion of schools to population is not appropriate. secondly, many people [prefer british c urriculum as the english language and accent improves plus the overall development is bettr. i personally chose british for my daughter. pressure of studies is far less here, no homework. they go slow but the child becomes smart. my daughterw as in giggles mina for 2 years ( prep 1 and 2). now she will join cambridge from september 2011. my experience has been very nice in giggles. they pamper ur child really, its very comfortable and cosy environment, child enjoys school and they r very caring.individual attention is given.

3. kanchanbish

kanchanbish New IL'ite

hi kapur
    thanks for ur detailed reply.. one more question i have in my mind is that if the child is in british curriculum here and we decided to go back india after some years, will there be any prob in admission there and child adjusting in other curriculum... if u r also planning to go back to india after some time u must have thought abt this... right now my child is very young just 22 mnths old and i m searching nursery for him...just want to gather all these information to take an informative decision for his education... i think ur experience will be of much help for me...
    thanks a lot again
    kanchan

4. kanchanbish

kanchanbish New IL'ite

hey kapur
    where r u???

5. poornimajagan

poornimajagan New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can u pls tell me the approximate fees. Next year v r planning to join my son there in british curriculum