information about abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Punjali, May 7, 2011.

1. Punjali

Punjali New IL'ite

hi friends....
    m planning to shift to abudhabi (musaffa) how would be lifestyle? any indians are der in that area and how was the education for children? pls suggest me

2. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Hi WELCOME
    AD is like India only. Lots of Indians are here to be your friend and help you out.
    Musaffah is a nice location and lots of shopping malls for shopping.

3. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi....

Welcome to AD.....
    It is a very nice play to stay....especially all good schools in musaffah so no problem for your kids education....delma mall is there in musaffah where you can shop all that you want....

20 to 30 min drive to city where you can spend weekends in corniche,parks and malls....

4. neelambagdi

neelambagdi New IL'ite

hi kavisuresh,
    thanx for informing about musaffah.

we are getting a job in musaffah in a hospital (we are doctors).They said its an industrial area,so is it slightly backward as compared to abu dhabi(i mean social life etc......)?
    kindly help as i want to shift from saudi arabia in search of a better life.

5. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Musaffah is divided into different parts. Like Musafah 9 and 32 and somemore are totally industrial areas. Otherwise lMusaffah is lively and lots of mall and activities....like summer camps and kids workshops...lots more....