Regarding the admission of my daughter

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Tosslin, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Tosslin

Tosslin New IL'ite

My daugter's date of birth is February 8, 2oo8.We decided to admit her to pre school on April 2011 and later on Juniour KG at April 2012 ( she will be 4 years+2 months in 2012 April).Is there any problem in getting admission in KG class in 2012 April as she will be 4 + years? Please respond to me

2. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi Tosslin,

Welcome to IL.

As your daughter will be 4yrs+ by 2012, there won't be any problem. It is the right age and most schools expect 4+ for KG. Keep enquiring about the schools by the end of December as they will be issue the application forms starting from January.

All the best for your kid. And Belated birthday wishes for the little angel.:)

By the way where do you stay???

3. indhusanthosh

indhusanthosh New IL'ite

hi tosslin,
    my daughter also jan 23 2008, but she is going to preschool at noah s ark.we tried for kg 1 some schools they need 4+,but some schools taking admissions,we tried,got seets from wisdom for my daughter kg 1 this year.better to try for kg 1, why we waste 1 yr.but i think the admissions are closed in many schools,all the best.

4. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Hi
    My daughter is 8 feb 2007 born. She was admitted in kg1 in 2010. Will be finishing next month. U will have no problem in getting admission in 2012 but u can try this year too