schools in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by NithyaUK, Jan 18, 2011.

1. NithyaUK

NithyaUK New IL'ite

Dear All, I'm moving to Abudhabi in September this year and was planning to put my children 10 and 7 in Cambridge high school. How long would it take for my husband to travel from Musaffah to abudhabi center. Or if we live on the Island would it take too long for the children to get to school every morning. How is the traffic?

2. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Its far and takes 1hour journey to Abudhabi city. Parents are preffering Mussaffah, Khalifa City and other near by areas as low rentals and less traffic.

Travelling to city for job is better than sending childern to school in the early mornings and coming back late evenings

3. nm62

nm62 New IL'ite

hi
    i am a teacher and i am about to apply to Cambridge high school abu dhabi...
    do you have any idea about the salary they offer?

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

How did you find the Cambridge HS? Are u moving in frm the UK? I suppose Al Kubairath is the only worthwhile IGCSE school in Abu Dhabi. Brigton has opened a campus recently but the fees r way too high. As for me my Kidzz attend Choueifat, tough curriculum though!