schools admissions in abudhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by sidsha, Dec 20, 2010.

1. sidsha

sidsha New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i am a new member to IL...am staying in mussafah...can anybody tell me,when the admissions for KG are starting in sunrise school..
    also do anyone know abt bharathiya vidhya bavan in mussafah...pls inform me..waiting for ur reply

2. monusweety

monusweety New IL'ite

sidsha

admission for KG1 in bhavans are full bcs we went and checked. sunrise will issue

forms in jan.........

3. shabkhal

shabkhal New IL'ite

Hi Sidsha
    Admission forms for Sunrise School are being issued today for Aed 50 each. If u need one you may contact as i have one extra(i wanted to get my daughter studying in grade 2 at ADIS to a school close by) but after much thought think she will not like to leave her friends there. Vidya Bhavan is full , was asked to contact in Feb if intend to admit child in September ie. 2nd term batch. Wish you all the best in School hunting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
  4. Sumayya

Sumayya New IL'ite

Hai,

Can anybody tell me when are admissions for the year 2012-2013 for grade1 begin in ADIs and Our own? Does anybody know of any new schools where I can seek admission for my daughter?

5. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,summaya,

even i am looking for admission for both my kids in grade1 and kg1 for 2012-13. i heard ADIS will be issuing adm.forms from nov.where do u stay? i stay behind dar-al-shifa hospital.my son is in wisdom but i do want to change his schooling. wher is ur daughter studying. if interested we both can hunt together for admissions as our kids are 0f same grades.

6. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi Summaya & Navis

Even i m looking for admission for my son studying in Kg2 ,Kindly update with ny infomation on school admission whenever u receive .

7. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,renji,nice to hear from u. where do u stay, which school is ur son.

8. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

Hi Navis

I stay nr ADIS ,muroor .My son is in Leens school KG2 bt the school is going to shut down next yr since its a villa school nd have heard that the school is no more interested to continue like many other school which are moving to mussafah .

I guess ur kid's goes to wisdom , why u want to change the school ,wisdom have their branch in mussafah

9. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,renji, we didnot like the coaching as they follow mugup method .no extra activities not even craft ,physical activitiesanddrawing then u can understand where they stand in sports and other activities. and no gurantee for confirm admission in their mussafa EFIA after 4th grade. so we feel better to get admission in a proper school environment
    before he enter grade1.

10. renji79

renji79 Senior IL'ite

hi navis

yeah its better to hunt for school before grade1. If i come across any information will let u know , btw which school are u planning to admit ur son ?