Admissions for Grade IV & VII in Musaffah CBSE schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Vidhraman197, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Vidhraman197

Vidhraman197 New IL'ite

Hi All

My children are studying currently in matriculation school in India. We are moving to Abu Dhabi to join my husband in April. They are going to Grade IV & VII. I would like to check how difficult/easy to get admissions in CBSE schools in Musaffah Area. I would value your help if you can suggest me schools and also the procedure to get admission.

Thanks in Advance

Regards
    Vidhya

2. nirmalamondal

nirmalamondal New IL'ite

hi vidya
    just today i joined in the group
    did you got any replies?
    i am facing the same problem here
    i cam here to abudhabi a month ago and searching for an admission for my son in grade 4. as of now he is in hyderabad studying in delhi public school.
    please let me know if you get any information about admissions on. i will tell you any information if i get

regards
    nirmala

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  3. nithyalaji

nithyalaji New IL'ite

Hi all!

i am also new to this indus ladies and i will also join in april in abu dhabi.i heard that Emirates Future International Academy still seats are there.You people can try there. But i do not know for grade 4 seats are available or not.

regards,
    Nithya

4. nithyalaji

nithyalaji New IL'ite

Hai all,

i am also new to this indus ladies.i will be there to abu dhabi on april after finishing school in india.I heared that Emirates Future International Academy still admission is going on but i dont know abt grade 4 but u people can call and enquire,school contact number. If u people came to know abt any admission in CBSE schools for grade 1 plz let me know.

thank u,
    Nithya