Is it the right age to kg for my3.5yr kid?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by binjusajiv, Nov 8, 2010.

1. binjusajiv

binjusajiv New IL'ite

Hi friends ..
    Im new to this site.i need a good sugession frm all of u .my son is nw 3yrs nd started his preschooling last month.Im planning to snd him to KG in april2011.but is it very early fr him to kg at the age of 3.4 or else should i snd him nxtyr2012aprl until he bcme 4.5yrs...plzzz gv me hlpful suggessions...:spin

2. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hey Friend,

Welcome to IL and this thread.

Good that you have started pre-schooling by now. Here in most of the schools they prefer the right age as 3-4 for KG. If the age is above 4 then some parents are facing the problem. So you can very well send your son this year(Apr 2011) as he will be 3.5.

All the best for your son's schooling.:)

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Binju,

As per the CBSE Standards the child should be 3.5+ by June of that academic years for LKG. Check if he fits in to that category...

4. monusweety

monusweety New IL'ite

hai binju

my son started going to pre-school from 3yrs onwards.he will be 4yrs as of 2011 april.so better put your son in kG1 at the age of 3.5 to 4 yrs.if your sons age is above 4yrs they will not accept your kid. some schools may accept better check with the school officeASAP

5. binjusajiv

binjusajiv New IL'ite

hi friends.
    thanks fr all ur sugessions .defnitly i vl send him this april 2011 itself to kg...:thumbsup