cbse school admission eligibility in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by vysa, Oct 25, 2010.

1. vysa

vysa Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

I have recently joined this group and find it very useful & interesting. Thx….

We move to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>abu dhabi</st1:place></st1:City> from <st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> in august 2010. I have a daughter aged 6 ( grade 1). We struggled a lot to get her admitted into a cbse school in <st1:City><st1:place>abu dhabi</st1:place></st1:City>, but could not succeed. She now is attending a good international school. We have plans to put her in cbse school next year ( for grade 2). Friends, my doubt is, I have heard some people saying that cbse schools in <st1:City><st1:place>abu dhabi</st1:place></st1:City> do not admit a child from international schools. Is this true. Does anyone have experience moving your ward from international school to a cbse school. Pz suggest

2. monusweety

monusweety New IL'ite

hai vysa

I think u dont have any problem to shift ur ward from 'o' level to CBSE.most of the

schools are accepting bcs there is no other option.Here its very difficult to get

admission in schools.one of my friend shifted her child from international school to

indian syllabus. so not to worry