Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by rosary, Aug 10, 2010.

1. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

Re: Private International Bhavans school - Abudhabi

Hi.geetha.thanks for useful info.i am new to IL.and i am relocating to abudhabi with my two kids.i want to admit my daughter in indian cbse school.please help me if u know any news regarding registration.mu hus.in abudhabi he also calling many schools.if i know some details i can also support him.
    When is the admission in private english bhavans school for 2012-2013.
    Thanks.

2. IL2012

IL2012 New IL'ite

Re: Private International English School(Bharathiya Vidhya Bhavan) to open in Musaffa

The school is good in most aspects though they are still a work in progress. The Principal is also very efficient. Most teachers are good in the school and many are from India on the school visa. This gives parents comfort that teachers are focussed on teaching and not merely in school for time pass. The school has lots of activities. Probably thats the reason for its extended timings. No swimming pool and canteen. But someone from the school told me that a new canteen and auditorium is coming up in June, which will be good. The school has a good IT system. Parents are able to communicate with teachers through the school portal which is efficient. There is also a monthly open house so parents can meet teachers every month. Parents also know what is being taught in class from the portal.