I had a weird dream...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Rakhii, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

This morning when I woke up I felt very weird. Then i realized that it has got to do with my dream which I had early this morning.

As you all know that in Tirupati, Lord Balaji's temple, we are not allowed close to the Lord. While we are doing the Darshan, we stand back good 20 feet away. But in my dream, I was allowed close to Lord...like inches before him. He was stading tall...so tall that I could hardly see His face. I fell on my knees and started worshipping. There was my sister beside me and no one else, in that Twilight.

Does this mean anything or is it just a random dream? I never dreamt about Lord Balaji before. If you can make sense of it, please let me know....i am eager.

3 people like this.

2. sanketi

sanketi New IL'ite

Rakhi,
    since you have not got a reply as yet ,i thought i would offer my 2 cents ,from what i know ,thru my grandma ,is that when we see God in our dreams ,it is very good and usually to remind us of an unfulfilled vow or just asking us to go see him ,if Tirupati does not seem feasable ,any Balaji temple close by should suffice.
    you could also send money to Tirupati through one of their centers,or opt for a seva and send money specifically for that.But to see the Lord himself is just wowwwwwww.....just my opinion .
    hope this helps.good luck,

Sanketi.:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sanketi. I was also very surprised because Lord Balaji is my favorite and never ever came in my dream before this. There is a Balaji Temple in Toronto...I should go there this weekend.

I am unable to explain how it felt like to be in His presence....it was as if...something majestic (of course) and something in explainable was happening to me when i was looking at Him....I am getting goosebumps now :)

2 people like this.
  4. scorpiogal

scorpiogal Senior IL'ite

Yes rakhi

It shows that you are longing to go see Tirupathi on the inside.It is good dream heralding some good is going to happen in the near future for you

All the Best

5. UthraR

UthraR New IL'ite

dream is wat we think when we are awake. here it is showing your bhakthi towards the god and his affection towards us (his children). so there s nothing to feel bad.

6. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rakhii
    Its really great to have seen the Lord so closely in your dream. In experience its very good, you will visit Balaji temple soon and have his darshan.
    Anyway its wonderful.

7. Divyya

Divyya New IL'ite

Hi Rakhii,

Greetings!

I am Ramesh from Chennai .. I was astonished after seeing your dreams .. Because i have same dream yesterday early morning around 4 AM.. In front of me there was tirupathi perumal standing tall and i have started seeing from face to paatham .. But now i could not recollect that have seen face .. But have seen his paatham for atleast 30 seconds and still rememebering his feet .. please advise ...

1 person likes this.
  8. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

My Mom told same dream to me but I always accept it. Because she had a dream of neighbors girl getting married, and we recieved marriage invitation from neigbours. Like this my mom said most of them and it happened. Even a death, or any dreams it happens.

Once she told me that she can see Rangnathan god and its opening eyes to her only. By next week, I recieved call letter and the location put up is trichy, so we travelled there and we went to Sri Rangnathan temple

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. canushya

canushya New IL'ite

Wow, I am surprised really. I have got almost same dream 3 days back. I was allowed close inside the Idol. I was shivering and he was very tall. But I could not remember seeing his face. I fell down on my knees and I started praying that my family should be well. A rose flower from his chest fell down near where I was kneeling. I got extraordinary happiness with tears in my eyes. Wow, I could never explain the feeling. Words failing to express how it was. I am about to goto tirupati in 10 days. :)

3 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@canushya Sister,

:welcome to IL family,

Glad you are about to visit Lord Balaji in just a couple of days and that was intimated to you much earlier indeed you are blessed.

Happy & Safe Pilgrimage and Darshan, Do update after you return, Pray for everyone, Thanks for sharing,

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM