Sri Maha prathyangra devi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. prathiyankara

prathiyankara New IL'ite

Jai Prathiyangira

Hi ladies,

Happy to c lot of Prathiyangira Devi's devotees , even i am among u guys.
    For the past 8 yrs i am worshiping my amman, she is not a goddess she is really a Amma to me that much she guides me in my life.

I used to chant moola mantram and do milk abhishekam to my Prathiyangira devi.

Prathiyangira temple is in Mugalivakkam , Porur.

sri Chakra nayagi siddar peedam

This temple is so powerful, each Amavasai Prathiyangira Homam is conducted and temple is flooded with lots of people. Minimum 10 kg of vara Milagai (Red Chilly) they will put in Homam and not even lit bit neydi will come..really its astronishing..

Main prasadam for Prathiyangira Devi is Ealu sadam and dates with honey.

Jai Prathiyangira

BarathyRaja

Attached Files:

2. kchams

kchams New IL'ite

Could you please let us know where this temple is in Mugalivakkam I stay in valsaravakkam .... Could not get any details from their website.... thanks have a good day.

3. rtjayachandran

rtjayachandran New IL'ite

Hi, the temple at Brahmapuram, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum is a fraudulant one. I am telling this with 100 % assuarance because i know every nuke and corner about its origin.This temple is only some 10 to 12 years old.The priest of this temple is a fraud man, who married a christian lady, who eats meat and fish, who is a suspensioned candidate from the temple governing body of Kerala state, the Dewasom board and who posses other disqualifications too. More over the land and house related to the temple premise was bought through fraud for a mere 2 lakhs rs: by this fraud priest from the actual owner.This actual owner who could not withstand this cheating and misfortune died of heart attack.You can enquire with any body who lives in the surroundings of the temple about this. So pls don't go there

4. kiranns

kiranns New IL'ite

Thank you for the information

5. Reem053

Reem053 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is great site. Found lots of useful information. I would like to know where can I get the pooja done for Sri Pratyangira Devi online?. I am not located in India and wants to have a pooja done. So Any information/advise/help would be much appreciated.
    Thank you

6. prathiyankara

prathiyankara New IL'ite

Hi Bhargavi,

Since 2003 i am Prathiyangira Devi Devotee.. she is my amma.
    we used to do Prathiyangira's devi homam at home using lots of chills..
    Amma really she is my whole and soul.. lots and lots of miracles happened to me..keep in touch..

7. prathiyankara

prathiyankara New IL'ite

kchams,

From Porur its easy to go.. if u like to go let me get the proper addrs.. pls reply me back..

8. krithika16

krithika16 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Satya,

Thanks for sharing.