Can i use garbarakshambikai ghee for speech related problems of my son?

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rose12, Jul 20, 2015.

1. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Garbarakshambikai powerful ghee is for conceiving only or can we use the ghee to get relief from health problems.I got conceived after 3 yrs only after visiting garbarakshambikai temple. I became a mother only because of ambal and I thanked the goddess each and every day . After one year I went to the temple and fulfilled all the promises I made(Saree,Thanga thottil and annadanam).Even last year I visited the temple.Now my son is 3.3 yr old and is not talking(just saying few words) and we are taking medical help too and I am extremely worried.For the last one year we are doing punugu sattam for mullaivana nathar (This is for health related problems).Can i order and give the sacred ghee to my son. Anyone used Garbarakshambikai ghee for health issues.

Through internet i came to know that in kalikambal temple they give ghee to conceive and also for other health problems.Is it true?pls give your suggestions.If there is any particular temple that I should visit for this pls suggest.

2. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Few years back through this site only I came to know about Thirukarukavur and the powerful Garbarakshambikai Amman.Now I am struggling again for the last one and half yrs.Although we are taking medical help,I believe only with the help of divine power I can come out of this situation.My son's speech and understanding has to develop,so friends if you have heard about any temple for speech and knowledge pls provide some information and help me.Already visited some temples for the last few months.I hope through this site and the friends here,I can get some info about miraculous temple.If a particular temple's ghee or honey can help my son,I will be extremely thankful to all of u.

3. anandavalli

anandavalli New IL'ite

4. Siyengar

Siyengar New IL'ite

Hi, there is a temple of pechiyamman in kudumudi, it's said if one does honey abhishekam to that goddess (she holds s child in her hand) , take that honey and put it on the tongue of the child speech will improve

Regards
    Sri

5. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi rose 12

Came across this Mantra to remove all speech delayed problems in a Vedic remedy book.

1. Saraswathi Mantram

Om Vada Vada Vagvadini Swaha

2. From Lalaithasahasranamavali

Om Vagvadinyai Namaha.

Each Mantra to be chanted 108 times.

Hope this helps.

Hayagreeva Mantra also can be chanted 11 times /more in a day

Hayagreeva Hayagreeva
    Hayagreevet iYo Vadet
    Tasya Nissarate Vani
    Janhu Kanya Pravahavat.

6. rose12

rose12 New IL'ite

Thanks anandavalli,Sri and vani .Yes I am chanting hayagriva sloka and also doing siddha mangala parayanam.My son is going for speech therapy and he is crying there and not cooperating much.Don't know what to do?He rarely says few words...otherwise he is not showing any interest to speak..God pls help me to overcome this situation

7. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Dear, he will be in our prayers, he will be fine soon.:)

1 person likes this.
  8. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Rose,
    donot worry,
    since you are in chennai find out hayagreevar temple nearby.
    once in a month during his star date,go to temple buy honey make archanai.
    give him daily .
    all Vaishnava temples(Perumal Koil) have hayagreevar,
    in mylai behind Saibaba temple you have big Anjaneeyar temple.
    there also you have hayagreevar.
    For education people come there on swathy star day.
    best of luck
    poorni

9. minesotasundari

minesotasundari Bronze IL'ite

Visit hyagrivar temple in chetty puniyam.It is near singaperumal temple.

Very effective temple for childerens education and speech.

You can go by own vecihle as it is a remote village and very rare bus transporation.

Take the road opposite to mahendra city .Same straight road abt 5kms you will get the temple.Temple will be open until 12pm only.

Evening the route would not be good.So go during day time.