How Sai Baba came into your life???

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by kalidevotee99, Mar 26, 2015.

1. kalidevotee99

kalidevotee99 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Today is the appropriate day to ask your experience with Sai Baba.

What made me to write this??

Yesterday early morning i had a dream, i was standing infront of Sai baba s temple and inside ppl were singing arati songs, all of a sudden Baba s statue started to nod his head as if he is listening to the songs, I was astonished and went inside the temple and sat in the second row, Baba also came and sat in the first row....
    And then he looked at me and said " Talk about me " I was overwhelmed with Joy and smiled at him. He said me " Kastama ? ( Is it difficult ). I touched my heart and said " spontaneous "

Here is my real time experience....

6 people like this.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Hah !! Blessed one Kali.

We had a shirdi Saibaba photo in my house , which was gifted to my Dad by his boss and in the showcase of our house . I didn't know who he was or we never prayed to him.

I was introduced to him by a neighbor auntie in 2002. She asked me to go to a nearby Saibaba temple every Thursday. I was not even aware who he was and where the temple was located. But I don't know what forced me to go there. I just walked through the streets and found the temple. During those times, there was no rush in the temple, even on Thursdays. I felt very serene in the temple and prayed him.
    As expected, Within a few weeks, my problem got resolved. Then only I noticed the Saibaba picture at home and started to pray him as well. I used to carry that Photo wherever I go. :)

I was lucky enough to come close to him, since I relocated to Maharastra within a few months. My PG roommate was a Sai devotee and used to tell about him. I was lucky to get visions of him in my dreams every now and then and my devotion became stronger..
    I didn't even realize that Shirdi was close to my location. I visited the temple along with my husband (who was my fiancee, that time) for the first time. Ever since, there was no looking back. I used to visit Shirdi every year. I have surrendered myself in his holy feet.

There are so many incidents.. that I can write.. There is no end to his mercy on me.
    Thanks for initiating this thread Kali. Btwn Kali is one of my favorite Goddess too. :)

6 people like this.
  3. kalidevotee99

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi Ladies,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Here is my real time experience....[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I got married in FEB "13, Because of my immaturity, manipulating MIL, Silly SIL, anger, EGO, impatience, assumption, miscommunication....me and my DH separated on DEC"13. I went to my native to be with my parents thinking A SMALL SEPARATION can fix things. There was no contact between our family and their family. MIL and SIL used this gap very effectively.

In the month of FEB"14 I went to one of my aunts home and she is the STAUNCH devotee of SADGURU SAI BABA... Even before I had been to her house but my personal issue a eye ( INNER EYE) opener for me. In her house I saw a SAI 9 weeks Vrat book and my aunt gave it to me and said it is very effective and asked me to follow it. But none of my relatives knew about my issue.

Feb 2014: I started me and mom started Sai 9 weeks vrat. First week went on well, SECOND week my DH came to native and met my father and told him that it will not work out, so he wanted to separate. My dad asked for 2 months time to think about it. ( Because before that my MIL called my parents so many times for Parents,MIL meeting , so my dad was fed up) third, fourth and fifth week went by so much of cryings, on SIXTH week my dad took me to SAI BABA temple, my mind was so calm, peaceful and quiet... somehow I felt that Baba will do sth to get back my DH.

Meanwhile my mom got a wonderful chance to go to SHIRDI and after she came my DH lawyer cald us for mutual consent divorce.My heartbeat stopped for a second, but regained my conscience and thinking about BABA and reading SAI s miracle, stories and Sai Charitham.

In the month of JUNE and JULY I was preparing a list for groceries, new recipes to cook for my DH, list of household things to be bought when we go for a nuclear family and name for my kids. My mom called me CRAZY and started to cry....

In July came to Chennai to attend the family court, saw my hubby after a long time... Jan' 15 was the deciding date. But I blindly believed in my advocate ( Shirdi SAINATH ) I cannot get angry on him... TO ERROR IS HUMAN. I can forgive him always because I LOVE HIM soooooo much. meantime I went to 56 temples begging all GODS to give back my future.

[/FONT]

2 people like this.
  4. kalidevotee99

Continuation....... Sai s Miracle.....

In the month of August again I came to Chennai looking for a job , because at home I couldn't face my parents.(Before attended Interview in my native and Bangalore nothing worked out) When I was staying a Chennai PG, luckily my roommate also a SAI devotee, she had Baba s statue in our room , again happily started another 9 weeks vrat.

When I was standing outside a company to attend interview... I saw my hubby s car entering inside the company....Sai Baba started the miracle.Luckily I got selected in the company as well.

On DIWALI with full guts I sent a wish SMS to my hubby using my different number, slowly started the conversation. I came to know that he also missed me sooo much. He called me on a Thursday ( got him back... )

Slowly he spoke to my parents, my parents to his parents... apologies done... My hubby who used to be a momma boy saw a separate home as his mom still angry on me.

I used the same list which I wrote before ( list for groceries, new recipes to cook for my DH, list of household things to be bought when we go for a nuclear family )

Now Planning for KIDS, by BABA s grace that will also be done in couple of months.

Isn't a miracle guys???? Love u Baba always I will...... FOREVER.

OM SAI RAM......

8 people like this.
  5. kalidevotee99

Dear Vanitha,

You are soooo blessed...I am glad to know your experience. Even I had 4 positive dreams when I was crossing a difficult phase in my life.

May our Sai shower his blessing on his children as always...

1 person likes this.