Please give me peace of mind

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by saibaba171819, Nov 17, 2014.

1. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Friends

I have posted my thoughts here I dont know where to post it
    I am deeply hurt please support me friends

I have worked at this Office for past 17 years I am a very hard worker and have consistently maintained my profile for past 17 years as an good staff. but from past 2 years I have been going through very bad phase of career. The problem started when I turned 45 and started getting heavy period I visited doctor and got myself cured. it was due to menopause the periods were heavy but due to it my absenteesm in office was very frequent which annoyed the management. Then after few months I got severe leg pain I got a checkup and was told its starting of arthritis. I took treatment but again my absenteesm increased and I had to quit my job due to the embarassment at work place I am alright now I have cured myself but jobless I am feeling very much betrayed. I gave up my life for the company but when I needed a support from them I was not given. I am v sad. Now I have requested the Company if I can join back. they have called me to meet the VP tomorrow I hope all goes well. I want a concession in the morning reporting time I hope they will consider my request.

Feeling verrrryy sad God bless me with good health

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@saibaba171819 Sister,

Sairam, I did read your message, though I couldn't respond but prayed for you, hope Baba would have heard my prayer too on your behalf and given you the job which would take care of you both at work front and health care.

Don't feel bad that after Seventeen Years Office Management didn't understand the sincerity with which you worked, but Baba knows your efforts and he will reward you suitably.

This is Kaliyug sometimes we serve our kith and kin and when they are ready to stand on their own legs, they just throw us off, I am an example for that, my nephew whom I brought up sacrificing my life for my brother's family, hangs down the phone and the voice mail says he is busy.

Sorry for the vent, So for the work you did office paid you that's it, your sincerity will be take care of by your Guru. Best wishes.

May baba guide us ever. SAIRAM

3. Saisakthi

Sairam sairam

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  4. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

Om sairam

Thanks Didi for your kind message. I have joined back in the Company Your prayers have really helped. Thanks to you for your took sometime for me to console me which I needed very much. May Baba bless you always immensely.

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

5. Saisakthi

Thanks to Guru Sayee for having answered my prayers on behalf of Sister Saibaba171819.

@Saibaba171819 Sister, thank you for letting us know the update, May be you needed a break and to understand people around you, that was a play by Sayee.

May he take care of your home always, HAPPY 2015.

SAIRAM