Srikalahasti temple contact details

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by RamyaHari2009, Nov 9, 2014.

1. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Need a help......

Could anyone provide me the contact details of Srikalahasti temple?

i tried searching net and got some numbers but none of them are reachable- when i call those numbers they just keep ringing

Need to perform rahu-ketu pooja there , if anyone could provide contact # of any astrologer who performs this pooja very well it would be great

Anyone who has gone before if you could provide contact details it would be great...

Do we need to do booking before or can we go anytime and do the pooja?

Thanks

2. RamyaHari2009

Hi Ladies,

Any help on this ?

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister RamyaHari2009,

:welcome to IL family,

You actually don't need any prior booking, Rahu Kethu Pooja is performed on Rahu kalam duration of the day, whichever day is told to you for the Pooja to be done, arrive at least an hour before time at the temple.

There are many Pandits available at the temple, Take the affordable ticket from the counter, If my memory is right it starts from Rs300 and runs to few thousands, accordingly elaborate or simple pooja is done.

You simply have to take tickets, and have darshan of the Abhisekam and Pooja according to the ticket taken, No need pay anything extra except some dakshina.

General Pooja days are Tuesday ( 3 to 4.30pm ) Friday (10.30 - noon) Sunday (4.30-6pm)

May Baba bless you in abundance and guide you, we had been 3-4 months back same day return from Chennai and had good darshan of Milk Abhishegam.

4. RamyaHari2009

Hi Saisakthi,

Thanks for your response.

Actually one of our relatives told to visit there - he is an astrologer and did not give any specific day

Planning to go on Friday to do pooja

1 person likes this.
  5. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Ramya,

You can go to the temple and buy the puja ticket...they have 2 or 3 timings for performing it...and it is done together for a group of people in a mantap...also just fyi this weekend there is a special event...lighting lamps in a particular place in Kalahasti...like they do in Thiruvannamalai...my in laws are travelling for this occasion as someone suggested its an auspicious one...

1 person likes this.
  6. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Pre booking is not required once you arrive, just visit the temple and check for the details after this Puja one shouldn't visit any other temple or relatives place.