My Shirdi Trip and Experiences

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by rajinitk4, Sep 20, 2014.

1. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends

I would like to share details about my Shirdi Trip and the experiences I had at Shirdi.

It all started exactly 2 weeks back when I was sitting in front of baba's idol and doing my Parayan on Thursday. A flash thought stuck in my mind that I wanted to Visit shirdi. I prayed to baba that I want to visit shirdi that too before my next treatment and baba should help me get his darshan.
    Later sameday while going to office I casually mentioned to my Hubby that I wanted to visit shirdi and that too I have a desire to attend aarthi on a thursday at samadhi mandhir. My husband immediately said OK(In normal scenarios he would have said lets see and constant reminding and pesturing him would only get an OK). I asked him when shall we go he said anytime is fine make arrangements.
    Immediately after going to office I first checked the availability of aarthi tickets online and could not get for last week. They were available for 18-Sep. I pinged him and asked him if i can book the tickets. He said ok. Somehow my net banking was not working and i could not book the tickets I told my hubby that I am unable to book the tickets as my netbanking was not working. To my surprise hubby immediately took the details and booked the aarthi tickets. Same day he went and booked the APTDC bus for onward journey to shirdi.
    This was the first time within hours of discussing something we were implementing. Baba also strongly wanted me to visit shirdi and thats why he created that thought in me and guided the process of booking tickets.
    Immediately I wrote a message to Saisakthi sister about my Trip asking her to advice me what I can do once there.
    Saisakthi sister was busy and could not respond to me. I was also busy with my office work and could not contact her back.
    On the day of our journey I found Saisakthi sister online and i sent a message to her once again. She immediately responded to me saying she will send a mail to me shortly.
    She sent an email to me saying when I first sent her a message couple of weeks back about my trip she prayed to baba for me and had a vision about me taking a red ripe pomegranate and asked me to carry with me a red ripe pomegranate during my entire journey and give it to an old lady who would approach me and ask for it. I was just about to start from home I immediately bought 2 red ripe pomegranates and kept in my bag and started for the journey.

I was waiting for my bus at the bus stop and an old lady came to me asking for some money I was not sure if this was the old lady sakthi sister was talking about and i immediately gave one pomegranate with me to her and prayed to baba.
    Then as if to remind me about the pomegranate through out our journey I have only seen people selling pomegranate fruits till I reached shirdi. I did not find any other fruit till I reached shirdi. Then after I landed in shirdi we got fresh and went for our darshan. We had an aarthi ticket for noon aarthi and our reporting time was 11 am. But we went ahead and reached the samadhi mandir around 10.20 and we were told that there is an abhishekam hall and we need to go and report there and we will be sent for aarthi after seating on First come first served basis. so I was in the second row. at around 11.30 we were taken to the samadhi mandir.
    While we were waiting at the stairs to enter the actual hall some people climbed over the fencing and went ahead of us through another queue. I was initially very disappointed as I may be standing at the back because of them and may not get good darshan of baba.
    So when we went in the line was split into two lines at the main door. I took the inner line and when I was standing Pillar was an obstacle and I could not see baba clearly. I was just peeping from the sides. The lady on gaurd there told us that in few minutes line will adjust again and we will move a little forward and will be able to see baba clearly. As she said the line got adjusted a bit and there i was standing with a clear view of baba without any obstacles. Then aarthi began sang aarthi along with the everyone and I was standing in front of baba for about an hour. Once aarthi was done I went for the darshan and since we were in inner line we could touch baba's samadhi and place our forehead and pray.
    I gave the flowers I carried(One on my behalf and one on sister meenuash's behalf) and the prayers list to the pandit there. He accepted the flowers touched the prayers list to baba's samadhi and gave back only the prayers list. He accepted our flowers. To every one else he was touching the flowers given by them to baba's samadhi and giving back but He accepted my flowers.
    I felt that baba has accepted my prayers by accepting the flowers given by me.
    Felt really very happy. Then I came back and stood behind the hundi and kept staring at baba and praying continously. no one distrubed for a long time. Then when were about to start thinking they might push us back one constable came upto us and told us to stand for some more time.
    This was indeed one more miracle since it was a thursday and there was heavy rush they were not allowing anyone to stay in the main hall for long but baba wanted us to stay for more time. We were there in the main hall looking at baba for about 1hour 30 mins. In fact this is the longest time I have ever spent here.
    Then we came out and we were going for the neem tree darshan. when were entering the queue an old lady came straight to me and said beta maine subah se kuch nahi kayi(Daughter I have not had anything since morning) mujhe kuch paise yah kane ke liye kuch do na(Give me some money or something to eat). I immediately gave her the pomegranate I had in my purse and she smiled and blessed me and went away. I went for the neem tree darshan and came back and looked for her but could not find her.
    I was wondering that how come some one begging came inside the temple premises and moreover Speaking pure hindi. I have seen many beggars there speaking in marathi.
    Then as directed by Saisakthi sister we had darshan at dwarakamai chavdi and went and had prasad at PRasadalay.
    While we were coming out after having prasad one more old lady came to my hubby and asked for some money as she did not have food My hubby immediately gave her 20Rs. note he had with him. She blessed us saying we will have a son soon. She kept on asking us if we had a son and continued blessing us. She did not leave us till we told her we did not have a son.

After coming back to our room I sent a message to Saisakthi sister with my experiences and she immediately responded to me saying it was none other than Baba who came in the form of an old lady and took away all my worries and blessed me.
    Felt very happy after reading her message.
    In fact even now am having goose bumps thinking about my experience and sharing with you all. I thank baba for everything I have and am sure baba will soon end my TTC journey and bless me.
    I could not wait to share these experiences with you all. I felt very blessed.

Am sharing with you Virtual Prasad of baba:
    20140920_112009[1].jpg

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    37 people like this.

2. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

rajini you are really blessed to have visited shiridi, and had such a satisfied darshan. Baba must be pleased with your dedication. thanks for virtual prasad. and thanks for such a detailed account of your darshan, that I felt as if I am standing there and experiencing everything. thank you again.
    May baba fulfill your wish soon rajini.

5 people like this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Feeling very blessed reading your post dear. Thanks for taking us along with you on this virtual darshan and the virtual Prasad.
    Our faith in the Almighty divine Baba will only open the right doors for us at the right time. OM SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  4. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

Simply great experience ........thanks for sharing rajini

1 person likes this.
  5. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rajini Sister,

Very happy to read your experience and really you are blessed dear . As Sakthi akka said Baba as taken away all your worries and am sure soon you will be blessed soon with your bundle of joy. Stay happy dear as not everyone will get such a divine experience .

good luck

1 person likes this.
  6. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Rajini what a great experience..

Baba will grant all your desires for sure dear. Keep the hope and trust him. Happy to read such great experiences that too from dearie.

Dont have words to put my feelings. I just visualized the things happen to you, and made recalled my shiridi visit.

All the best, we will be first, in list of well wishers list forever.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    4 people like this.
  7. naliniravi

naliniravi Gold IL'ite

Sairam rajini sister,

It is so wonderful that we had darshan of SAI through your narration. Thank you for sharing your experience and Prasad. May SAI fulfill all your wishes.

omsairam

1 person likes this.
  8. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

dear rajini wat an experience u had very blessed.i too have goosebumps while reading ur post...may baba put an end to ur TTC and sure u ll get conceive this time...ALL THE BEST .thanks for sharing dear

1 person likes this.
  9. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

SAIRAM,

Happy to read your experiences... May BABA bless you....

OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  10. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

wonderful experience rajini... I felt and visualised whatever you had experienced in Shirdi. Baba answers our questions in some or the other way, when time comes. Just keep chanting his name ever 'Sai' and all your worries will vanish.
    You are really blessed to have such long and satisfied darshan of Baba and we too are blessed to have the same through your post kneesmiley

Hope to hear the good news from you very soon rajini :)

5 people like this.