Karya Siddhi Hanuman vrath/puja

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by queenie29, Nov 26, 2013.

1. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I have come across this vrath/puja of Kaarya siddhi Hanuman - it is known as Poornaphala deeksha.

Am giving the details of the same from what I read online as below:

Poorna Phala Samarpana (Poornaphala Deeksha)
    Devotees can offer poorna phala (coconut) to Lord Anjaneya for the fulfillment of their wishes. The process of following this “Poornaphala Deeksha” is as follows: Devotee has to make a sankalpam (make a wish in front of the god) and tie the coconut with its outer shell (poornaphala) at the temple. Devotee has to chant Karyasiddhi anjaneya mantra everyday 108 times and do 41 pradakshinas twice a week at this temple during this course of 16 days. Alcoholic drinks and non-vegetarian food has to be stopped during this period. On 16th day, this coconut which was tied has to be removed and offered to lord and it should be utilized to prepare some sweets and should be distributed among family, friends, and relatives.

The temples are there in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, etc places - for more info search online for the details (sorry have to redirect).

Thought it would be helpful to so many of us who are in need of the Supreme Power!

1 person likes this.

2. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the infor Queenie.. I have been to this temple in Bangalore and followed the same. Heard many ppl say it works and powerful! But for me I felt I did the right thing but Lord has kept my wish in pending status!!

3. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

I think sometimes He tests us to the core where we might just break!

But holding is the key. Thats what my experiences taught me till now... and am still holding on though am going through the WORST phase of my life right now.

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Queenie,

This type is available in Chennai - Velacherry Baby Nagar Anjaneyar Temple also. I have done this for me and also for my friends. It is really an effective pooja.

1 person likes this.
  5. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Dear All

If anybody knows the address for bangalore temple plz post it i want to do the pooja

Basuradhu

6. krithika16

krithika16 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this info.

1 person likes this.
  7. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

Hi

plz give the address of banglore and i didnot understand above (tied the outer shell of coconut...)...How to tie and what to tie...plz explain it...

8. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

yes i did hear this puja is effective...
    in b'lore, its in girinagar area (i dont knw the address, plz use google to search)

and sorry for the late response.

1 person likes this.
  9. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

we dont need to carry anything with us... there would be a fee for the puja .. and the temple authorities (a stall will be there) will provide us the poorna-phala and then the priest would tell us the procedure and all..

dont worry .. just pray with whole heart and ask Him to fulfill your wishes.

Good luck!

10. paviputta

paviputta New IL'ite

for how many wish we can pray plz let me no.