kindly guide me sri saibaba childrens....

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by shivagami, May 16, 2013.

1. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

Hi sis...
    I am having 2 shiridi saibaba idols at home...one at pooja room and another at bedroom(to protect my kid...because he afraids)....but I don't know how to take care him...I want to do neivedhya in the sense what I ve to provide?i am just showing insence sticks...sometimes camphor...on Fridays some marikolundhu+arali poo...other than this what he likes...what I want to do?...and where I ve to keep him?

2. mekhalarajesh

mekhalarajesh New IL'ite

Whatever you offer with love and devotion lord will accept happily. Most of all believe in 'Maanava seva is Maadhava Seva'. Help someone in need everyday in any small possible way and lord will bless you and your family.

5 people like this.
  3. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

thank u for ur valuble words sis...

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shivagami Sister,

Whatever you wholeheartedly offer, Baba will accept he needs your completion devotion, faith and patience.

At whichever part of the day you eat something, be it even a chocolate, tea, lunch....., just before you take remember BABA in you thoughts, telling him that it is being offered to him and you are taking that as Prasad, and BABA will happily accept it and bLess you and your family.

Yes, other rituals, like agarbathi, camphor, fruits and flowers can all be according your convenience.

By Baba's grace, Ihope your kid is in better position now, keep us updated, Bestwishes, Keep chanting Naamasmaram which will ward off all evil thoughts.

Sairam

2 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mekhalarajesh Sister,

:welcome to IL / Sayee family.

Great thoughts expressed, May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Keep coming... Sairam

1 person likes this.
  6. shivagami

shivagami Bronze IL'ite

thanks a lot sis...my kid is improving now due to babas blessings...as well as all sis... prayers....really thankfull to you all...as well as saras sis....today I used to put mullai garland to baba and played aarti songs(I am trying to read soon).....offered sugar with pottukadalai....I hope baba is happy with me....I strongly know baba is near me....thanks again...