Kabir sahib,what is he ?, a prophet / avatar or supreme lord .

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by sam9san, Apr 23, 2013.

1. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

“I descended on this earth from an unknown place and none could recognise my real identity. Without remaining in the womb of the mother I appeared as a child. A weaver found me in the Lahartara pond at Kashi. I have neither any wife nor any other relation. My Name ceremony was performed in the home of Neeru—the weaver. It made me a laughing stock. My abode is in Amarlok and I have come as per the desire of Param Purush to liberate the jivas from the grip of Kal and to take them to their real abode—the Amarlok.”

Santo Avigat Se Chala Aya, Koyi Bhed Maram Na Paya.
    Na Hum Rahley Garbhvas Mein, Balak Hoyi Dikhlaya.
    Kashi Tatt Srovar Bheetar, Vahan Julaha Paya.
    Na Hamre Matt Pita Hain, Na Sung Grahi Na Dasi.
    Neeru Ke Ghar Naam Dhraya, Jug Mein Ho Geyi Hansi.
    Aane Takiya Ung Hamari, Ajar Amar Pur Dera.
    Hukam Hasiyat Se Hum Chaley Aye, Katat Yam Ka Phera.
    Kashi Mein Hum Pragat Bhaye, Rama Nand Pardhaya.
    Kahat Kabir Suno Bhayi Sadho, Hans Chetane Aya.
    :bowdown

1 person likes this.

2. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

What new path did Kabir Sahib show to the people of the world after his incarnation? What was his aim and what sort of worship did he talk about? If we think over the sayings of Sahibji, we find that his status and individuality is far far higher than anyone else. He made an attempt to raise the overall individuality of man to a higher level. There is no distinction of any form to be found in his sayings.
    Kabira Khada Bazar Mein, Mangai Sabb Ki Khair.
    Na Kahu Se Dosti, Na Kahu Se Bair.

Kabir Sahib says that he is neither a friend nor a foe of anyone. He is the well wisher of all.
    However still, some people call him as a revolutionary Sant while others look at him from different angles. Let’s see why it is so?
    :coffee

3 people like this.
  3. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Kabir Kalyug Aa Gya, Sant Na Poojey Koye.
    Kami Krodhi Lalchi, Inki Pooja Hoye.

Sahib ji says that Kalyug has made its appearance. The people instead of worshipping the sants are worshipping those with lives full of lust and other vices.:hiya

2 people like this.
  4. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Everyone is ignorant about the great status of Kabir Sahib. All believe that he was a married man and had a son and a daughter. But reality is somewhat different. The fact is that he was not born out of the womb of the mother.
    Kakka Kewal Naam Hai, Babba Baran Sharir.
    R-Ra Sabb Mein Rum Raha, Taka Naam Kabir.

According to a holy Sant, Kabir is another Name of the awarness-chatna present in every Jiva.

5. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Kabir Sahibji’s birth was a very mysterious occurrence. On the full moon day of the month of Jaishath, (May) in the early hours, there appeared a wonderful dazzling light that descended down on the Lahartara pond in Kashi and began to move its hands and feet. Swami Ashta Nandji, a disciple of Swami Ramanand ji was sitting in meditation. By chance he opened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what he saw. Within moments that light assumed the form of a beautiful child. At the time of incarnation of Sahibji, the Peacocks began to dance, the Chakors (a bird with four equal sides) began to speak, the birds began to chirp and in fact, the whole atmosphere seemed to have become nectarous.:)

6. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

When Swami Ashta Nand ji narrated this incident to Rama Nandji, the latter felt a strange sense of pleasure. He said that whole of the world would soon come to know of the wonders and miracles of this child.
    As per chance Neeru and Neema happened to pass that way. Neema felt thirsty. As she approached the pond to drink water, she saw a beautiful child moving its hands and feet on a lotus flower. After quenching her thirst she lifted the child in her arms and requested Neeru to take it home. Neeru replied that the people would laugh and say that even before the marriage thay had a child. So he asked her to leave it there. But Neema was unwilling to leave such a beautiful child. At this, Neeru began to rough her up.

7. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

In the meantime Sahibji said—
    Poorav Janaam Ki Preeti Se, Tohi Mila Hoon Aap.
    Mukti Sandesh Sunavun Ga, Le Chal Apne Sath.

The love of previous birth has brought me to you. Take me with you. I shall reveal to you the secret that can help you attain salvation.
    In Dwapar Yuga there was a disciple of Sahibji, Supach Sudarshan by Naame. Sahibji took him to Amar Lok many a times.

8. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

When the Mahabharat war came to an end. Lord Krishna told Pandvas to perform a Yagya to escape from the ill-effects of killings of persons of their own gotar
    (clan). Yudhishtra replied that they had fought the battle at his instance. Krishanji replied that that was a part of their moral duty and the performance of Yagya was necessary keeping in view the large number of killings. He also said that during that period they should keep a bell hanging at some height and if it struck seven times, it would be a signal of the successful completion of Yagya.

9. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

The arrangements for the Yagya began to be made. Rishi-Munies, the gods and the like were all invited. All the invitees tasted the foods served but there was no stroke of the bell. The Pandvas were worried at this as it clearly indicated that the Yagya had not been completed successfully. They went to Lord Krishna and told him all about it. Krishanji said, “None of the great Sants has partaken of the food.” Yudhishtra said, “All the Rishis-Munies as well as you have taken the food and still you have been saying so.” Lord Krishna said, “There is a Sant, Supach Sudarshan by Name. The bell will ring only if he partakes the food.”

10. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Marda Maan Saban Ka, Supach Bin Ghant Na Baja.
    The pride of all was shattered. But the bell rang only after the arrival of Supach.
    Yudhishtra sent Bhima for the purpose. Bhima went and said proudly, “O Supach! Our Yagya could not be completed successfully without your presence. Come along with me and partake the food.” Bhima showed him no respect as he was a sweeper. Supach said, “I can’t go.” Bhima said, “Would you go willingly or I should make use of my Gada (A metal weapon with a rounded head) for the purpose.”