Baba's Blessings - Assuming Araikasu Amman's form

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Disappearance and reappearance of Vel வேல் - Baba's Blessings

On 29th Nov, yet another leela, Reappearance of Vel வேல் in our pooja Mandhir,

During Navarthri this year while rearranging the Pooja Mandhir Shelf, the Lord Muruga’s Vel went missing (it is about 3’’ in height and placed in a small sandal wood bark as Asan) Two days of searching before Vijayadasmi did not yield any results, though my Dh was annoyed later cooled down saying it must be a Leela of Baba. I was quite confident that it is within the Pooja shelf only, Vel cannot go beyond that, except along with flowers, but checked and rechecked on the same day and assured for ourselves that day that Vel is safe inside the home.

So it is nearly 4 weeks, in between when my conscious pricks me that it is still missing I would search but in vain. 28th night just as we landed from outstation it was running in my mind to recollect the name of the Goddess whom many say that we should pray to her to get back lost/misplaced things, By Baba’s grace never in our life such a need had arisen.

As I could not recall name of the amman (Goddess) an intuition made me abruptly get up from my work, it was past midnight and went to Pooja Mandhir and prayed to Baba for the first time about VEL and said as I don’t remember the Goddess or the procedure, please assume her form and I pray to you to get me the Vel Back, Loh!! Finished prayers and took Udhi to apply, shinning next to it is the VEL besides Kumkum (dappa) box, really surprised and called my Dh who was sitting in his system in the next room and commented from there, how many times you have searched there, why at this time of the day you are trying to mess up the shelf, then I made him understand that Vel is already there :bowdownand he rushed to have a glimpse as I had not moved it from there.

Yeah he was right I have searched the whole shelf many times and VEL suddenly reappeared by Baba’s grace, thus the disappeared VEL reappeared on 29th early morning. Baba only knows its Leela, we were speechless Bow to understand its significance.

Yesterday I googled to understand that Goddess is Araikasu Amman and she gets back the misplaced / lost thing, when prayed to her to offer Jaggery at her temple Baba assumed her form and made the Vel reappear, Bow

Thank you Baba for being with us always and guiding us.

Om sairam. Why fear when you are there to take care of your children, assuming any form.

14 people like this.

2. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Dear sai sakthi sister,
    you and your family are really blessed,
    Thanks for sharing Baba Leela
    sai ram

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Really blessed to hear this leela happened at your home. I am glad that you found VEL with Baba `s grace. :) Om sairam..

I loved the last line..

4. Saisakthi

Dear Rajinee Sister,

Om sairam,

Thanks for dropping in and enjoying Baba's leelas... May Baba bless you always..

5. Saisakthi

Dear Deepu Sister,

Om sairam, Hope you enjoyed reading the Baba's leela in reapperance of VEL, May Baba be with you always...

6. Saisakthi

@igirish

@Shanvy

@mbharani

Thanks for your Likes and time for reading Baba's leelas... Om sairam

7. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear saishakthi sister....

Very happy to here about BABA's leela at your home...

Thanks for sharing

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

8. Saisakthi

Dear Sravani Sister,

Om sairam, :thankyou2: didnt see you for some time, By Baba's grace hope things are fine at your end.

1 person likes this.
  9. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear sister,
    enjoyed the babas leela through you....
    happy to know you found the VEL in the month of Karthigai ....!!!!!!!! you are blessed
    om sai ram

10. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Everything is going on smooth Saishakthi Sis with BABA's blessings ....settling in new place..

OM SAI RAM