Shirdi Shri Sai Baba temple- Kallidaikurichi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Sep 29, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

ShirdiShri Sai Baba temple- Kallidaikurichi
    Kallidai.jpg
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"> </v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shapetype><v:shape style="width: 451.5pt; height: 602.25pt; visibility: visible; mso-wrap-style: square;" id="Picture_x0020_1" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"> <v:imagedata o:title="Kallidai Baba" src="file:///C:\Users\singan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

When we planned a trip to India for my nephew’s wedding, I wanted to go to Shirdi for a third time. But the trip was so short and there were so many things to do, we could not find a minimum three days to go to Shirdi and had to accept that Baba for some reason this time has not permitted to have the trip to Shirdi.

I was at my parent’s house when my brother asked me suddenly on Thursday,” Are you interested in going to Sai Baba Temple?” I was surprised as I did not know any Temple for Sai Baba near Tirunelveli. Seeing my surprised look my brother told me that there was a Temple in Kallidaikurichi.

Kallidaikurichi isa beautiful ancient village on the banks of River Tambiravaruni, upstream Tirunelveli,Tamil Nadu. It has produced some of the great of industrialists like Shri T.N.N.Sankaralinga Iyer and T.S.S Narayanaswami (of India Cements Group) and many Senior Bureaucrats of Central Government, who were the students of Tilak Vidyalaya, a well known educational Institution for more than a century, with a history of strong association with freedom struggle. True to its spiritual traditions, Kallidaikurichi has a small but highly organized and nice temple for Shirdi Sai Baba.

I went to the temple for the Thursday evening Aarti.Aarti was yet to start. I was sitting and thinking about Baba.

An old woman came and sat next to me. She was lean and wearing a light green cotton sari in the traditional way. There was an expression of peace and kindness on her face.

“Are you here for the first time?” she asked.

“Yes, do you come here daily?” I responded.

“No, I live at a far off place. I am unable to come daily. But today being Thursday, I came for darshan. His darshan gives me a lot of peace. I do not even have a photo of Him at home. I had to walk all the way.” She smiled.

I went to the counter, bought a nice photo of Baba and gave it to her. She was so pleased. She thanked me a lot and said,“Be blessed”.

Aarti started.

It was a divine experience to see the Aarti and the Naivedyam, with the Archagar’s devotional dance and the special way of offering Naivedyam to Baba with great love and respect. (For the aarti video:Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Kallidaikurichi Part 1 - YouTube )

With a happy feeling I turned around to continue my chat with the old woman.

She was not there. She had gone. I didn’t see her again.

Baba, every time you touch our hearts, you do it in your own way!

This post being my 2000<sup>th</sup> in IL, I dedicate it to you.

Thanks to you all, Dear members of this great IL family, the moderators and Admin Support Team.You have all contributed a lot to me, personally.

Yours in IL,

Suryakala.

25 people like this.

2. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear sister
    wow....now got a great dharshan through this youtube!!!!! baba looking sooooo cute........!!!! and archagar dancing while taking aarti!!!!!! its different and nice to see.....thanks for this post sister, and heartiest congradsssssss for ur 2000th post......if we keep true bhakti baba ill give his dharshan and his kindness to all, that was proved again through one of the devotee like you,let baba bless you good health and wealth....sairam sairam sairam sairam

3. suryakala

Dear Coolrdr Sister,

I am so glad you were inpired by Baba to use the link and have the darshan of Baba with dancing Aarti. The strong devotion of those devotees in Kallidaikurichi was so nice and beautiful.

Thanks for your Congratulations on my 2000th post.

Yes, when I was a bit worried about inability to go to Shirdi Baba gave darshan at Kallidaikurichi.

May Baba bless you and your family.

Om Sai Ram.

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Such a divine experiance. You are blessed.
    Every time I read or hear about any incidents of Baba and devotess, my faith only grows stronger. May Baba b;ess you always.

Congratulations on your 200oth post. A milestone achieved and glad to interact with you. Do keep posting.

5. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Hello Suryakala, how are you? Nice to see your post. you are so blessed to have darshan at Kallidakurchi with divine experience. hearty congrts for your 2000 post. May Baba shower His blessings on you and to your family.

6. suryakala

Dear RKG,

Thanks for visiting the post and your nice expression on Sai Leelas.

Thanks also for your best wishes on my reaching 2000th post. It is because of the encouragement I received from you and other IL Sisters I could share my thoughts. I enjoy being a member of the IL family with you.

May Baba bless you and your family.

Om sai Ram.

7. suryakala

Dear Usha,

Thanks for your response. With Baba's grace I am fine. I enjoyed your last post which I responded separately( in kolam thread). Hope you visited the link I had given in that post. Many Sisters have liked it. Thanks for your best wishes on my reaching 2000th post.

May Sai Baba bless you and your family.

Om Sai Ram.

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala Ji

I feel baba was there to bless you.:)
    You are so lucky. Thanks for sharing this divine experience with us.
    All these lead once again to a strong belief that he is with us, everywhere all the time, whenever we think of him.
    Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam.

Congratulations for your milestone 2000+ posts:thumbsup

9. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

very happy to read this..
    Kalladaikurchi is where our family deity is..thats my grandpa's home town.. happy to read that sai temple is available in that place.. will try to visit when we go next time..

10. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very nice to read this. I am also a devotee of Sai baba... I get peace just if i utter HIS name. Such is HIS divinity.
    Om Sai Ram!