Baba’s blessings on Ganesh ji’s farewell

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Saisakthi, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Two days before Ganesha Chathurthi, we had vision to do 5 days parayan of Guru’s Charitra.

As I was on a different city and did have some delegates meeting away from home town on Ganesh Chathurthi day could not decide how to celebrate, but as usual decided to seek blessings – the first Visvaroopa darshan of the Hometown Ganesh ji.

Received the guests late night at the airport, came home did some last minute fine tuning work for the meeting, didn’t sleep, took bath and went to temple in the early hours of the day around 3.15am, reached at 3.45am and had darshan at 4am and returned back home at 4.45am, slept and went for the meeting sharp at 10am.

After seeing them off at the airport at 4pm, then only brought home Ganesh ji, then did decorations, Prasad in a simple way and decided to start off with the Parayan, as the vision was Guru’s Charitra was little confused whether we would do Guru Charitra Parayan or Sai being our Guru - Sai Satcharitra Parayan.

Decided on Sai Satcharitra Parayan and by Guru’s grace, Parayan and pooja went off well with the last minute preparations. 4th Day DH had a vision of serving buttermilk to devotees hence on the last day of parayan and Ganesh ji’s Visarajan planned for buttermilk as Prasad. On completing 5 days Parayan, Took only little quantity of Buttermilk, as serving buttermilk to devotees may not be relished by one and all was our thought.

But Guru’s plan was different, As we left to bid farewell of Lord Ganesha ji we went directly to the seashore and then came to Baba’s temple (Temple is on the Seashore) Before reaching we had called the Shopkeeper boy to accompany us to the seashore to help us to bid farewell to Lord Ganesh and as we parked our car he was there we went walking on the sands and had the visarjan done.

The highlight is that from the temple, along with the shopkeeper boy the temple dog Sundar also followed us to the seashore and back to the car park of the temple. At the car park it was sensing that we would give him Prasad, so I told, let us offer Sundar Buttermilk first, then I was reminded that Sundar doesn’t take any milk related products, even when curd rice is offered he just sniffs and walk away.

But still wanted to give a try, but my Dh was not for it, what if it walks away, but he said pour for him in a katori and there he gulped it nonstop, In the meanwhile I gave some buttermilk for the shopkeeper boy who was looking at the dog, Soon Sundar finished and looked up, one more katori quickly quenched Sundar’s thrist and the third one I emptied the whole container for him and he drank without leaving a drop.

Everyone around there was astonished that Sundar who doesn’t take anything like milk, curd, buttermilk gulped the entire Prasad offered, What a miracle exclaimed everyone!!! Thank you Baba for blessing us in the form of dog and accepting the Prasad of buttermilk, relishing it with full content.

During the parayan included "http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/172915-prayers-to-shirdi-saibaba.html " list of prayers to Baba and sought his blessings. Thank you Baba, Bless us and guide us always. May Baba shower blessings and fulfill all our wishes too.

19 people like this.

2. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Thank you,thank you.I'm blessed to read this account!I could see everything in front of my eyes.
    I think we can compile yours and other IL sisters Sai leelas and experiences into a book too,which could be read and appreciated by devotees ! Jai Sai Ram

3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Saisakthi,
    That was a sweet way our Baba had blessed his favorite daughter.....:)
    Enjoyed reading it.....
    Thank you for sharing this incident...:)

4. getstrngth

getstrngth Gold IL'ite

You are doing everything with sincerity and true bakthi without expecting anything in return. Baba loves this affection and bless you. May the happiness always prevail in your house.

5. Saisakthi

Thank you Sister that you feel happy to have read this and that too first, Yes, Baba has given us lot of experiences and a few of them I have shared here too, Would try to compile in the form of Blog and reach it to you all soon by Baba's grace.

May Baba shower blessings and fulfill your wishes too. Om sairam

6. Saisakthi

Dear Bhargavi Sister,

Howz life, long time we are responding to each other, Nice to hear from you, Yes baba's leelas are always great.

Hope you son is keeping you busy, May baba bless your home always..

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

Dear Sister,

Meeting you after a long gap, hope things are better at your end, Guess you are busy with your parents, did you take them around, do share your expereinces...

Yes When we are completely surrendered unto thy feet, he takes care of us on his shoulders, Having read my previous posts you would have understood how he has chisled us to this level. Still more to go.. Would love to hear from you on the progress.

May Baba find your better half soon and bless you with peace. Om sairam

8. sreeraga

sreeraga Silver IL'ite

that was very touching & indeed showing us once & again that baba stays with his beloved devotees who shower with genuine love & affection & you being one among them..

regards
    AS

9. Saisakthi

Dear AS sister,

Glad that Baba gives you encouragement through my post, True satsangs are really very helpful with real life stories is what is indicated by Baba to his devotees.

May Baba bless you and guide you too, Best wishes...

1 person likes this.
  10. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Feel so happy to read this mam...Glad that baba has blessed you..Do keep us in your prayers...