Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

dear sister, thank you very much..

2. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovely Sister-Coolrdr,

Thanks for your wishes and encouragement! It is because of the encouragement I received from you and other IL Sisters I could achieve this. I enjoy being a member of the IL family with you.

May Baba be with you and bless your home with joy, peace and prosperity.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha.

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear All IL Sisters,
    Om Sai Ram

BEAUTIFUL SADGURU.jpg

Today I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters and their families. May Baba bless you and your families in abundance.

I specially thought of our TTC Sisters- Want2BMom, Abhi786, Blessbabydust, Lathaviswa, Riyaram, Luckwaves, , Pallavik96, Hopesinbaby,Luvlyroses,Vini, SSM014, Anukiran, Devi123, Deepthisini, Curious28, Itsmebhagi, Tarasharma,Vidyashankari, Kadumadura, Csweetangel, Sreeraga, Tara, Meenueash, Devi88, Sabitha, Ramya, Suryabaljinr, Sumathi, Sujitha, Anjananathan, Pinki13, Vidukarth, Happyperson, Thahira, Infotech, Mathira, Ransree, Suki, Jayanthisuresh, Kharidra, Foxybeat, Annapurna3, Archana Tara(Nirmala), Ladki - prayed Baba, that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness. May Baba shower His blessings on you all.

Dear Rashmii, Today I thought of you and I prayed to Baba. May the Merciful Baba always shower His grace on you and your family and remove your problems and anxieties. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and be with you always.

Dear Sunshinebeauty, Today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba be with you and bless your home with full of Joy.

Dear Saisakthi Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May your life be full of Good happenings at the right times.

Dear Saras Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Sumati Sister, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family.

Dear Blessbabydust(Kalai), today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you, your DH and my Grand son- Aakil. May Baba be with him always.

May Baba shower His blessings on your son and his mother and father always. May he be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Sisters- KAME, ZZZZ, Aartiangel, today I thought of you and prayed Baba that you all be blessed with little ones, filling your house with joy and happiness.

Dear Bsruthi, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Katagam, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you with Motherhood and be with you.

Dear Karthiga, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you to become a Mother soon.

Dear Blessedn, today I thought of you and your family and prayed to Baba. May Baba shower His blessings on your DD and his mother and father always. May she be blessed also with the sibling soon.

Dear Yalni, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Sai Baba bless and fulfill your wishes too.

Dear Deeparull, today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May Baba bless you and your family.

Dear SSM,Today I prayed Baba thanking him for you and also seeking His continued blessings for you, your husband and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear Bhagi Sister,today I thought of you and prayed to Baba. May the Merciful Baba bless you and your family and remove your problems and anxieties.

Sai Baba chose Shirdi, a small unknown village close toRiver Godavari’s origin and made it a place known all over the world. To getShirdi in those days one had to go to Kopargaon, cross the Godavari River andreach Shirdi. People bowed to Mother Godavari, before reaching Sai Nath on theother side.
    Was it that Ishwar having given Ganga to flow in North,came to Southern Ganga and sat there to those who cannot go Kailash, Kedarnath,Haridwar and Kasi?
    Baba said to Dasganu, who wanted to go to the holitirth of Prayag “It is not necessary to go so far. Our Prayag is here, believeMe!”
    Where from He came to Shirdi?
    The villagers of Shirdi were wondering who that youthwas sitting under the neem tree day and night.
    One man got God Khandoba on him. They asked Khandobawho that youth was and where from he came.
    Khandoba showed a place and asked them to dig there.They dug the ground. There was a cellarunderground. Four lamps were burning inside the cellar. There were japasadhans. Khandoba told them the youthwas meditating in the cellar for 12 years. When asked by the villagers the youth told them that it was his Guru’splace and requested them to protect (Shri SaiSatcharita Ch: 4).
    Yes, that is Shirdi. And that was Sai.
    May Sai Baba be with us and bless our homes with joy, peace and prosperity.
    Om Shri Sai Bhakthaanaam Maathru Daathru Pithaa Mahaayaya Namaha.

5 people like this.
  4. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Dear Suryakala ma..
    Thanks for including me in your thursday prayers..
    Today I prayed to Baba and to my guru Ragavendra for all the TTC ladies here.. Soon we all will share the good news..

--
    Archana

5. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

Dear Suryakala sister

thanks for praying for me.

hope you are fine sister.
    May sai baba bless you with health,wealth and all happiness

6. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

dear suryakala sis,
    thank you so much for praying for me...
    hope I hold my LO very soon

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

7. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

dear Suryakala sister, please include me in your prayers.. i am also TTC and i pray sai baba to bless me with LO soon ..

good luck and all the best to everybody..

JAI SAIRAM

8. suryakala

Dear Archana-DD,

Thanks for praying Guru Ragavendra for the TTC Sisters in IL family. I also pray Baba also to bless the TTC Sisters with children.

Om Shri Sai Lakshmi Narayanaaya Namaha.

9. suryakala

Dear Vidyashankari Sister,

Thanks to Baba for encouraging me through you.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai SheshaSaine Namaha.

10. suryakala

Dear Luvlyroses Sister,

I will continue to pray for you till I get the good news which I am sure coming up soon.

May Baba bless you with a little bundle of joy soon.

Om Shri Sai Jivadharaaya Namaha.