Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @rajinitk4,

I am so glad that you enjoyed Baba's darshan.

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray for you. Enjoy every moment of this precious period.

We are fine here.

May Baba bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, delivery, and there after.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

1 person likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear DD @rmuramka,

Glad you enjoyed the darshan of Baba. How are you? Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with Motherhood soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  3. suryakala

Dear DD @teejay,

I am so happy to see your joy with Baba's blessings. Take care. I will continue to pray for Rishi and your family.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sainath.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

Dear DD @Vani09,

Hope you are doing fine with His grace. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with a happy marriage soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

1 person likes this.
  5. suryakala

Dear DD @iamsrihere,

It is so nice to have your response after such a long time. How are you?

I will continue to pray for and your DH.

May Baba bless you to become a mother soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  6. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks a lot ma. I am doing good. As mentioned, Dh would be traveling abroad this Monday. I have requested for a transfer to the same place in my team and it is under discussion. I just hope it works out in our favor and I get to move soon and do not have to worry about looking out for a job after going.

As BABA is helping us in every step throughout this process, I'm sure he will work out something good in our favor this time also.

Please pray that Dh reaches safely and settles there soon, and should be able to manage himself until I go there (he has never got to be alone so long after marriage, to manage his own things :yes:)

Hope BABA guides us in this phase as always..........

7. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@ Suryakala ma,

How are you doing?

Its been a long time i responded here........

Thanks a ton for all your prayers and for the wonderful job you are doing for praying to others.

Sorry i could not check and respond since a long time as i was caught up with many things

My mom was not keeping for few days so had to take her to hospital and in between my scan visit too- was juggling between these two and it was difficult for me

Thanks to Baba for being with us throughout and hope it ends in a smooth delivery for me , getting very nervous

Once again thanks a ton for your continuous prayers ,

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @rmuramka,

I am very glad that your DH will be going to start his new career and leaving for the overseas on Monday. I am also glad that your request for transfer is also likely to materialize.

Baba is with you through this period of exciting changes. Pray and I am sure you will get the transfer to the place where your DH is going to work and will be fine.

I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you and your DH and fulfill all your wishes soon.

9. suryakala

Dear DD @RamyaHari2009,

It always gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your family.

Thanks for your response.I am fine with Baba's grace. Hope you are fine too!

I am sorry your mother had to e hospitalised. Hope she has recovered now. I am glad that you are progressing well with Baba's grace. I will continue to pray for you.

Be cheerful. Be calm. And take care. I am sure Baba is there with you always.

May Baba bless you with healthy pregnancy and safe delivery and thereafter.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

10. suryakala

Om Sai Ram.

Baba said:

NOV 30.jpg

May Sai Baba bless us all always.

1 person likes this.