Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members of IL Family,

Om Sai ram.

SAI RAJ.JPG

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear @Shanvy, today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear TTC Sisters and daughters-
    -
    @28neha,@nivsrini,@Rmuramka, @Pragyasharma,,@Saya83 , @sindmani,
    @sibani221 , @sasirekhay , @subashini07, @pinkydarling,@Sindhuv, @hivid, @iamsrihere, @ashima10,@Ooviya, @Littleangel9 , @vishnu priya -

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sisters- @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) @madhuprabha , @ashwinid01, @lakshmikguru , @chellammu,
    - Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear daughters- @Vaanavil, @Vani09, today in my special prayers I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear Sisters and Daughters -@meenueash, @teejay, ,@rajinitk4,@geemathy.-@Chulbuli04, @RamyaHari2009, @Littleangel9,
    Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

12 people like this.
  2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Hi maa

Yes am following doctor's advice strictly
    Thank you for the Wonderful darshan and prayers maa

1 person likes this.
  3. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Thanks ma for the divine darshan. I am all drained out from today morning. Dont know why? I am feeling very negative. I cant wait anymore. Why doesn't God bless me? All kinds of fears are swallowing me up.

Your message and the darshan helped me a lot to overcome my fear to some extent.

4. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for your continuous prayers and support. Feeling bit low.. Hope divine lord helps me walk through this tunnel smoothly towards brightness :)

5. rmuramka

rmuramka Gold IL'ite

@suryakala ma,
    Thanks a lot for taking time out for praying for us, hearing our untimely rants and supporting us in this long and dull TTC journey. It really helps us keep going.

May BABA bless you and your family in abundance always.
    Eagerly and Earnestly waiting for his Miracle!!

Shri Sainathaya Namaha
    Shri Guru Raghavendraya Namaha

6. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

Dear Maa,
    Thank you for the prayer and darshan. One more month to go before I get to hold my LO in arm.s Your prayers and baba's blessings have helped me immensely so far. Hoping for the same to continue in the future. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your wishes,thoughts and prayers. Hope you have a great day. Om Sai Ram

7. Littleangel9

Littleangel9 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @suryakala ma

thank you so much ma. Really appreciate what you do for us. May baba bless you always.

8. suryakala

Dear DD @Saya83,

I am sad that you are upset. It is natural, it can't be avoided because all of us are human beings. But we have to move on in life.

Whatever be your condition, just sit; close your eyes; concentrate on your Ishta Devatha or Baba. and tell whatever you are feeling as a child to mother; and finally say," Let Thy Will Happen".

Surely, you will find your heart becoming light. He has taken your burden.

DD, worry as much as you want. But leave the result in His hands saying,'Let Thy Will Happen'. I am sure our prayers will be blessed by Baba.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

2 people like this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you Maa for your blessing.

Please include our friend Eagermom too…she is carrying her little one and some complications has suddenly emerged up.

Please Maa pray for her successful and healthy pregnancy too.

10. suryakala

Dear @ashwinid01,

A true devotee never feels let down by God. Shall I share something with you,DD? As I have told DD @Saya83, whatever be your condition, just sit; close your eyes; concentrate on your Ishta Devatha or Baba, and tell whatever you are feeling as a child to mother; and finally say," Let Thy Will Happen".

Surely you will see the Divine Light filling in and around you.

I am sure our prayers will be blessed by Baba.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Om Shri Sai Bhagavathe Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who possesses Divine Glory.

1 person likes this.