Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Amma15 Sister,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. Glad you liked the Darshan.

Thanks a lot for your prayers and blessings particularly for 5th July. I am so glad you are starting the nine week Vrat.

I will continue to pray for you and your family.

May Baba be with you all through and shower His blessings on you and your family.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.

2. suryakala

Dear @lakshmikguru sister,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you and your children. Baba is very kind. I am sure, he will take care.

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

Om Shri Sai Gnana Swaroopine’ Namaha- Humble salutation to the embodiment of supreme Knowledge.

3. suryakala

Dear DD @RamyaHari2009 ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray with you.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

4. suryakala

Dear @saras123 Sister,

What a pleasant surprise response from you after long absence! How are you and your DH? How are the kids? My love to them and to you. My parents are doing fine and send their blessings to you.

I will continue to pray for you and your family.

May Sri Pada Vallabha Swami bless you and your family in abundance.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

5. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Thanks ma for your prayers.
    My embryo transfer has been postponed to next month. By the grace of God everything went fine till now. Praying to God that everything should go fine in future also, and pls God this cycle should be successful.
    Thanks a lot for your prayers. With your prayers only all the obstacles have been removed from my path one by one. Loooots of love to you and praying for you always……

6. suryakala

Dear DD @Saya83,

I am glad that Baba is with you throughout all these stages. Your prayers are definitely blessed by Baba and I am sure that He will bless you with a lovely baby soon.

I will continue to pray for you. Dear DD, it gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. What news can be happier for me than a happy news from you which I am sure I will get soon.

Om Shri Sai Putra Mitra Kalatra Bandhu Daya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.

1 person likes this.
  7. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Dear @Suryakala ma

Myself and my LO are doing good by Baba's grace and your prayers. Thanks a lot ma.
    Please continue with your prayers ma. Next week have my Anomaly scan. It is a milestone. Need your blessings ma.

Om Sai Ram.

1 person likes this.
  8. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear sister,

Thanks for your continuous prayer.surely,iam getting his blessings always.My sister is going to take IVF treatment for second time.pls.pray for her to get the positive result.i repay my thanks to you by praying baba to give you a good health and peaceful life.

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

1 person likes this.
  9. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot ma. Your prayers and wishes means a looooot to me. Thank you. A big hug to you.

1 person likes this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @Chulbuli04,

Baba is with you. Your scan will go well with Baba's blessings. Cheers. I will continue to pray for you.

May Baba bless you with healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

Om Shri Sai Aarogya Kshemadhaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who grants health, happiness and security.