Praying Shirdi Sai Baba for a child

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, May 28, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @Saya83,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you along with other IL Sisters. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers.

May Baba bless you and your DH with lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Sarvantharyamine Namaha-Humble salutation to Him who transcends everyone’s mind and as witness dwells in the heart of everyone.

1 person likes this.
  2. suryakala

Dear DD @sibani221 ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you. I will continue to pray for you and I am sure Baba will soon bless our prayers and end your waiting and bless you with Motherhood very soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the Venerable Master, Shri Sai Natha.

3. suryakala

Dear DD @pihu123,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and our beloved TTC Sisters in IL.

I will continue to pray with you. I am sure Baba will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Shri Sai Bhagavathe Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who possesses Divine Glory.

4. suryakala

Dear DD @Chulbuli04 ,

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray for you. I am sure Baba takes care of you and your LO.

May Baba bless you and be with you throughout your pregnancy, delivery, and there after.

Om Shri Sai Jiva Dharaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who sustains and supports all living beings.

5. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot for including me in your prayers for every week.hugsmileykneesmiley

Sabitha

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  6. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

Surya ma,

Thank you very much for your prayers for me and for all ILs.Hope baba will vanish all our sorrows and bless all ttc ladies with a child soon.

1 person likes this.
  7. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected @Suryakala Ma'am

Ma, By the grace and power of your prayers and Baba's divine support, I have reached my home safely. Thank you for the prayers and support Ma.

Please stay with me through this journey. I hope Baba blesses you with health, wealth and happiness.

Thank you for your prayers and support Ma.

Om Sai Ram.

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear Members of IL Family,

Sai Ram.

SAI6.jpg

May Sai Baba bless us all.

Today, I prayed Baba for the Welfare of all our IL Sisters, brothers and their families. May Baba bless you and your families with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Today, I also specially prayed for all the children for their bright future. May Baba be with them and guide them always.

Dear
    @Amma15 ( Usha Sister) today, I prayed for you, your family including your son. May Baba bless him and fulfil all his wishes soon. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @Shanvy , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you with good health and happiness. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear @madhuprabha Sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear
    @isha02 , today, I prayed for you and your mother. May Baba bless your mother with speedy recovery and good health.

Dear TTC Sisters and Daughters-
    @Parasu, @yettobemom, @rajinitk4, @pinki13, @ Priyashravan, @Vidyashankari,, @Karthiga, @Bsruthi, @deepiha, @Vini, @Neha, @Rmuramka, @Vasumathi, @Latha, @Deepu, @Pragyasharma, @Mullaikodi, @Pupu, @Dreamworld, @manali86 ,@AnithaAnand, , @Geemathy, @RamyaHari2009, @Vijibala0927, @Saya83 , @Littleangel9 , @rkgurbani ,@twinkle ,@Anuradhasundar, @jananirajan , @Ilovepink , @anjali23 , @ahtinani , @pihu123 , @sibani221 , @lovely1988 , @Haritha123 , @sasirekhay , @Subbu5subbu , @vinodhini12 , @Vaish3 , @Nithya001 , @vibimolu , @subashini07 , - Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with a lovely child soon.

Dear Sisters- @Sunshinebeauty ,
    @Saisakthi , @Saras, @Analcite, @Aarchana , @Vaanavil , @Sharanya, @nikitaram @Sabitha, @Krithika, @Luckwaves, @Vani, @Bhavani,

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you with good health, happiness and prosperity.

Dear Sisters and Daughters - @meenueash , (
    @Geetha) @lalithavjk , @luckyyou, @JigsSM, @mrithulanaren , @Happyperson , @Sailajahemanth @kalidevotee99 @teejay ,@tarasharma ,@Chulbuli04 , @ssubhasr - @isha02

Today, in my special Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfil your prayers and bless you and be with you and your families throughout your pregnancy, safe delivery and thereafter.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfilment of all wishes for which together we pray every Thursday.

17 people like this.
  9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning suryakala sister,
    What a bright and vibrant darshan of the Baba. Lovely lovely.
    Thanks for praying for me and my family.
    Today i prayed to the God to shower his blessings on u and ur family.

1 person likes this.
  10. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

Thanks a lot @Suryakala mam for ur prayers. In today's post BABA's pic is just excellent.
    even i m also wearing blue today:).
    Om Sai Ram Om sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram Om Sai Ram

2 people like this.